Beating Crime Soundly

Supercape

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay (ill big time)

Ok so the thug will definately spill some beans!

DC 0 for basic information, DC 10 for spilling more than absolutely necessary, DC 20 for singing like a canary. 

Intimidate roll please!

If you could refine a bit what Osprey would like to know OOC that would be great - not required as I can ad lib someting for the story, but it might give me some clues!

Roll(sorry for not doing this earlier): 32. Well then!

OOC Mr. Richards would like to know who hired them, who owns the ship, where they were taking the shipment, the names of them and their confederates and if the Middleman was in on the job, and if so in what way.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Osprey going up to the bar dressed as Osprey? (I presume, I just check!)

For such a magnificent entrance, lets have a straight CHA roll to see how he pulls it off. 

DC 10 to avoid getting you head kicked in, but getting shoved and pushed. 

DC 15 People let you through with no elbows and knees, but muttering and slowness. +2 to future diplomacy / intimidate / bluff checks. 

DC 20 To have an awesome "He got balls" round of (mental) applause. +5 to future checks. 

Yes, he's just going into the dangerous bar alone dressed as the hated vigilante Osprey. The kind of thing that gets real people beaten unconscious is his first plan! A straight-up Charisma check? Sure thing: A result of 21! Now I am just getting nervous. That fiend Invisible Castle has got to be plotting something.

• 2 weeks later...

Ari, are you ok for me to do a cut to Soho, you and Bullet Tony and a couple of his meatheads?

If so, how would you like to approach Soho and Ill set up a scene?

Feel free to make a few appropriate rolls like disguise or stealth or whatever depending on your judgement and how you want to approach Big Nelson. 

I am fine with a cut to the next scene.

Thinking that Osprey follows Bullet Tony and his thugs from the rooftops and goes to sneak inside the building. Stealth roll: 16. Oh no! An imperfect roll that might result in him not being a damned ninja! The calamity! Notice roll to scout out the guards/other problem people. 27.