In the Shadow of Sin (Gold) (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Crow's got Ideas.

Continuing with the plan - Crow'll direct the two of them to where he's heading underground, then Teleport down using his coat; Concealment Power active. Currently it's only normal Vision that's being blocked thanks to that dratted Coat Fatigue. ^^;

Note, as a trick, he's going to use the wires from his knives to suspend himself in midair. Neat, huh? :D

But hey, I'm sure Warden doesn't have any thermal cameras or ultrasound motion sensors, right?

Also, as an note, Take 10 Skill Mastery on Stealth for 25.

Edited by Quinn

+1 HP to Crow for the loss of cool and being unable to really act for the round.

Blue Jay needs to make a Reflex Save (DC 22) as the elevator begins to crackle with electricity.  If she makes it, she avoids the stun attack, if she fails (thanks to Evasion 2) she only needs to make a DC 16 Fort save.

Round Five (9 rounds till computer files begin to delete!)

29 Blue Jay (1 HP, Unharmed)

24 Blodeuwedd (2 HP, Unharmed)

17 Raven (Unharmed)

12 Crow (2 HP, Unharmed, Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks to all powers until repaired))

8 Warden (Unharmed)

Jay is up!

Okay, time for some more traps fun...

A pair of drones are flying down at Blue Jay with an arc of electricity between them, getting a 17 on their attack roll, which hits, as Blue Jay loses her Dodge bonus while handing by one hand (which is basically climbing).  So DC 20 Fort save for Blue Jay.

Crow meanwhile has to deal a grappling cable that come out of the wall at him (as there are thermal cameras down there).  The cable gets a 29 on its attack roll, grabbing Crow.  He also has a DC 20 Fort save to make from the electrical carrier attack.  It gets a 35 on its grapple check.

Oh, this is going to be ugly. Okay, I can't match the Grapple Check unless I get a Nat 20... DC 35 Grapple Check! (1d20+10=12) - ahahahaha no.

Still, there's a fair shot on the Fortitude save (also, Warden just stole Crow's favorite tactic. His ass is grass.)

DC 20 Fortitude save! (1d20+5=20) - yaaaaay.

Blod, get me outta this trap so we can go punch dudes! (Also, gods-damnit losing element of surprise. Bluh.)

Round Six (8 rounds till computer files begin to delete!)

29 Blue Jay (1 HP, Unharmed, Stunned)

24 Blodeuwedd (2 HP, Unharmed)

17 Raven (Unharmed)

12 Crow (2 HP, Unharmed, Gappled Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks to all powers until repaired))

8 Warden (Unharmed)

With Jay Stunned, Blod is up!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Crow's going to first try and get out of those shackles with a short-range port, while he still has the chance. Concentration check!

Concentration check! (1d20+10=25) - if that makes it, awesomeness - I'd like to try hucking my knives at those ruddy things and tie 'em up with my own snare if I can. Give me a shout if that's doable!

Well, I guess the rest of Crow's turn is flailing about and hoping this doesn't turn into one of those comics from overseas! Everyone always wants to tie up the Cowl. T_T

Edited by Quinn