reflexionlr1.png

Characters Name: Reflexion

Other Aliases: Copycat of Avenger, Deathbringer

Identity: Secret

Height: 6'1"/186 cm

Weight: 171 lb/78 kg

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Affiliation: None (Former agent of The Labyrinth)

Nationality: USA

DESCRIPTION: Kenny have muscles and athletics body thank to genetic physical improvement. He is ofter quit unshaved and have tied ponytail with red string. He always tried to look cheerfully until when he is alone. He usually wear blue t-shirt with black pants and jacket.

As Reflexion, he wear his dark red armored jumpsuit with white mask that almost shaped like as cat skull. He is also wearing white belts that contain some of his other items, included baton and shurikens. On his back, he carry bag with arrows, bow and sheathed sword. He have also wearing pair of white gloves and boots.

PERSONALITY: Kenny was quit slacker before until he recovered from his brainwash. After brainwash, he become more serious and feel guilty about his dead innocent victims so that he like to avoid killing more peoples. When he is with other people, he try to act quit humorists and sometime mimicked other´s voices. When he is fighting against enemies, he can become quit insulting and making fun of them except when he fighting respected enemies. He have great hatred for The Labyrinth because he can´t forgive them how they turned him into a killer. Because of the hatred for them, whenever he encounter that have connection with The Labyrinth, he will do anything to tracking them down and destroy it.

HISTORY: Kenny Forrest was born in Freedom City to normal working family. In his whole life, he was a real slacker who don´t put much effort in his studied or training. He don´t care about it until he went out the school and then relish that he can´t handle the real life. Because of lack of education and will to work, it don´t took him very long time to become a homeless person. When Kenny was homeless, he take in one of the Freedom City homeless shelter but without knowing it belong to The Labyrinth

The people from The Labyrinth kidnapped Kenny when he was asleep and they took him to one of the lab where they create DNAscendants. Kenny was forced to undergoing the DNAscent Process and went through painfully experiments. In months, they improved Kenny´s physical body and making him perform physical training until they decided to give him superpowers. They tried to give Kenny mental powers but instead Kenny gain photographic memory and ability to mimic physical movements instantly. Even the unexpectedness result of Kenny, they decided to take advantage of his powers and brainwashing him to become cold agent who think that he have working for the Labyrinth in his whole life.

Kenny started to training by Ms. Scarlet to become a flexibility agent who can assassinate people, performing sabotage and stealing. Through his mission they give him codename as Deathbringer because he effectively killing peoples. When his brainwashing started to weakened in times, he slowly started to asking himself if it was right to kill peoples and become little more hesitant about it. He sometime working with other agent like Payback, Sidetrack and Targette in some mission. In his last mission, he was support to assassinate a important businessman with explosion but somehow he accidentally caught by his own explosion but it caused him to break free from his brainwash.

After he have recovered from his brainwash, he was in great shock that he have learned that he have killed many innocent peoples with his own hands and feel guilty about it. He have thinking about taking his own life until he grew with great hate for The Labyrinth who turned him into coldblooded killer. With his powers and training, his first goal is to destroy The Labyrinth as redemption for killing innocent peoples, he then started to referring himself as Reflexion, the Copycat of Avenger. He have started tracking around The Labyrinth facility and destroying their criminal business so that The Labyrinth started to get annoying by their former agent and they tried to eliminated him but have problem tracking him down.

QUOTE: "For you, it may take long time to learn it. But for me I can learn it instantly!"

STATS:

Str: 18 (+4)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 18 (+4)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 10 (+0)

COMBAT:

Attack: +13 (26 pp)

Defense: +13 (20 pp)

Flat-Footed: +5

Initiative: +4

Grapple: +17

Knockback: -3/-2

DAMAGES:

Unarmed: +4

Baton: +6

Compound Bow: +7

Shurikens: +1

Sword: +7

SAVES:

Toughness: +7/+4 (Armored Jumpsuit +3)

Fortitude: +6 (2 pp)

Reflex: +10 (6 pp)

Will: +5 (3 pp)

SKILLS: Bluff 10 (+10), Computer 6 (+8), Disabled Device 6 (+8), Disguise 8 (+8), Intimidate 8 (+8), Language 2 (Japanese, Spanish), Notice 8 (+10), Sense Motive 8 (+10).

FEATS: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Ambidexterity, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Dodge Focus 3, Equipment 10, Power Attack, Taunt, Uncanny Dodge (Visual).

POWERS: Enhanced Feats 3 (Descriptor: Mutant; Beginner´s Luck, Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-All-Trades), Features 1 (Descriptors: Mutant; Mimicry), Reflex Memory 2 (Descriptor: Mutant; Extras: Feats), Super-Senses 4 (Descriptor: Mutant; Detect Weakness [Visual; Acute, Analyze, Ranged]; Flaws: Limited - Mimicked Subject Only).

EQUIPMENTS: Armored Jumpsuit (Protection 3), Baton (Strike 2; Mighty, Thrown), Cellphone, Compound Bow (Blast 3; Mighty 4, Stun Ammo), PDA, Shurikens (Blast 1; Autofire), Sword (Strike 3; Improved Critical, Mighty). Motorcycle (Size: Medium; Strength: 15; Speed: 5 (Ground); Defense: 10; Toughness: 8). Abandoned Warehouse (Size: Medium; Toughness: 10; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Power System, Security System).

COMPLICATION: Enemy (The Labyrinth), Hatred (The Labyrinth).

TRADE-OFFS: +4 Attack/-4 Save DC, +4 Defense/-4 Toughness.

COSTS: Abilities 32 + Combat 46 + Saves 11 + Skills 14 (56 Skill Points) + Feats 21 + Powers 26 = 150

I'm just about ready to approve your character, but there's something I want to cover before I do. I think that you really want your Detect (weakness) to be Ranged and Acute. As it is written up currently, you can touch a person and see if they have any significant weaknesses. I think that from the way it usually works, you want to be able to look at a person and see how they are weak, so that you can try to exploit those weaknesses. You might be able to save some power points by fiddling with your equipment. Let me know if you'd like me to help with that, or, if you're ok with the Detect as written, that you'd like me to approve your character as-is. Thanks.

Well... If you looked the Super-Senses sample in UP, the Detect Weakness have already acute and ranged (plus analyze). But I think that I should added it so that the others will not get confused by it.

And also the Detect Weakness have flaws Limited- Mimicked Subjects only. So it mean that he must mimic target´s skills and/or feats to gain ability to detect target´s weakness if you are wondering about it.

But I think that I will removed his Knowledge (tactics) skills and Master Plan feat to gain more toys like motorcycle and garage feature. Then also removed 2 ranks on languages to increased his Bluff and then I added Taunt feat. And I have also changed little with his personality where he like to make fun his opponents (I don´t want him to be TOO serious).

So now... I think that I have real finish with the change... I think...

What's his Features power for? What does it do?

Well... The Features (Mimicry) is from Ultimate Powers sourcebook (at page 50-51) that let him mimic any sounds that he have heard. The reason that I give him this power is because Taskmaster from Marvel comic have this ability too (Most of Reflexion powers is based on Taskmaster).

• 4 months later...