Ari

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Entries submitted for Amelyth, Amorph, Argonaut, Life Knight, Polarity, Solvrytter, Spelldancer, Sunset and TNTeen. Fenris and Ironclad II's entries removed.

Crusader's name given changed from Benjamin(actually his brother's) to the correct name Clark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have added entries for

Acosm

BabyBrawler

Crescendo

The Scarab

Somnium

Terrifica

Thrude

With the appropriate links to sheets. Please let me know at once if anything needs adding or removal. I have removed a part of Cho's entry related to her volatility, and Spelldancer's entry entire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, so I've left the Roster be for far too long. Now is the time for action. Does anybody have any special requests or suggestions for how their character's entry ought to go? Anything that needs stressing or special mention?

I'm revamping how the entires go to make this thing more useable. In the past the simple size and length, while gratifying to write, really hampered keeping things clear and concise. All they need to make plain is who these people are, what they do and who they know. The links to the sheets should take care of questions like 'why are they like that?' and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...