Your Day In Court [OOC]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Mess is moving to catch the Hangman, using jump and/or speed (whatever works) That said, he will keep his distance (say 20 feet away for now) if he can even get that close. Also using an action to pick up a dumpster (I hope that is reasonable narrative licence TT, basically looking for something to throw at the Hangman, or maybe, plonk on top of him! - I presume there is something large and heavy he can pick up on the way!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that, through our combined efforts, we manage to get the guy down. I'm not throwing another series of chops like last time.

Revenant: 26, Unharmed, 0 HP

Hangman: 25, Unharmed, 0 HP

Foreshadow: 16, Unharmed, 0 HP

Bloody Mess: 11, Unharmed, 1 HP

Cannonade: 11, Unharmed, 3 HP

The Hound: 9, Unharmed, 0 HP

Hangman is up next. Having deflected the dumpster, he now swings at Bloody Mess. And misses.

Foreshadow is up next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so Bloody Mess will go for broke this time, I think, seeing as Foreshadow has set this up nicely. All Out, power attack. 

1d20+10=28 Looks like Lefty Did Well. 

But wait, there is more! Surging and Fatiguing himself for another all out power attack!

1d20+10=20 Not sure his defence, but if flat footed I guess that hits. 

So thats a DC 30 Toughness Save for every attack that hits. (I presume at least one does), and Bloody Mess is fatigued. 

Ill post after HGM does for Foreshadow. 

By the rules, the next attack made against somebody caught flat-footed by a Feint is a surprise attack. So, Hangman loses his Dodge Bonus for the first one, which hits, but retains it for the second, which misses. But for the first one...

Welp. As giving him a glass jaw might be a bit much, I'll give everyone a Hero Point, and Hangman is Bruised and Dazed instead. Oh, and he takes Knockback damage from hitting the wall, and another Bruise.

Revenant: 26, Unharmed, 1 HP

Hangman: 25, Bruised x2, Dazed (Bloody Mess's Action), 0 HP

Foreshadow: 16, Unharmed, 1 HP

Bloody Mess: 11, Unharmed, 2 HP

Cannonade: 11, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cannonade is up next. He takes his turn to rip the rope right open, and head downstairs.

The Hound is up next.

• 3 weeks later...

It would... but as Foreshadow has Set-Up and missed his attack, I'm letting him pass the bonus onto you. That's another Bruised, at least.

Revenant: 26, Unharmed, 1 HP

Hangman: 25, Bruised x4, Dazed (Revenant's Action), 0 HP

Foreshadow: 16, Unharmed, 1 HP

Bloody Mess: 11, Unharmed, 2 HP

Cannonade: 11, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cannonade's turn. He doesn't get the Set-Up, but can still take a nice swing. There we go. DC26 TOU save, and... he's down. We are out of rounds.