Need some assistance for character building.

Orlando

*sighs*

I don't have the book. I don't have a book. I don't have the PDF.

I've played M&M extensively before, but my guru is very busy and no real help in cgen.

Thus, I turn to the floor with the usual caveats about begging.

I'll give you my brief character bios and power descriptions, and I will accept assistance from anyone on how to build them, final product decisions in my and the gm's power, of course.

The Teem, PL10 Villain

A 'created' being. He is about 3 years old, but was made as a full grown man with a 400 IQ and vast cosmic power (as vast as PL10 buys these days.) Finding his creators lacking, he destroyed them and took to the underground in Freedom City to discover what is the essence of the beings he was intended to be a perfected version of? Unfortunately, the more he discovers of humanity's flaws, the more he seethes with hatred for the whole lot of you.

Disintegration cone eyeblast

Supernatural Strength, Toughness

Flight (FTL too)

Vacuum protections

Enhanced Intelligence

Energy Resistance

Burning Energy Aura

Teleportation (Portal others can pass through, only open for a few seconds, long range)

Dream Walk (Cause target specific imaged nightmares)

The Reactionary PL6 Hero

A junkyard inventor and gymnast.

Prodigy Template?

Has rusted batons, sawed off shotguns, Machete

Your basic vigilante with a pro-victims emphasis, bit like TV's Solution

Okay, let me have it. :rules:

Thank you and nevermind, I have decided to acquire books and do my own homework. And since I wanted to have hyper intelligence reflected not only by his powers but by his acumen, I highly doubt I'll be going with a skill-free build.

God bless them for x2 skill points...bless them all. :)

*hits the drawing board*