Gallia Renaître : Little Goth Lost (OOC)

OOC for

Rene and KIng of Suit goes to the alien of places...

I'm assuming that on and off Rene has searching for Gallia. He was searching at tthe same time as the attack and got Marianne message including where she's going... Whitby. Off cause you're welcome to do the whole waking up and saying the word thing...

KoS get's a CCTV of the attack from his friend's in Paris. You can't make out all of it, there's a lot of Lense Flare, but he can make out Gallia's features. He's also got footage following the woman, though none of them catch her face, until she board's for Chunnel train for England.

So to summarize KoS know's she's going to England and Rene know's where in England she's going.

I'm easy to how you get there, feel free to be creative.

Awesome!

In that case Marcy goes with René. Magic painting is faster than his awesome new super Zultasian Grav-Bike, after all. Of course he makes sure to bring it along, never know when high-speed chases might come in handy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, Rene using his mystic paintbrush to morph, taking 10 on disguise roll for a DC of 30 for anybody to spot the dynamic duo are not actual goths (If they actually look). 

As an aside, I hope it doesn't rain, given the complication of his ink! (I leave that to you Tiff, if you want the mystic make up to run at an inconvenient time!)

• 2 months later...

Well I think it might be fun for Rene to be without his three trinkets, although he will have a defence of +4 and toughness of 0!

How does this sound, Tiff?

Also, In essence I would have though their disguises would still hold if his paintbrush was taken, at least till someone used the paintbrush on something else?

• 3 months later...