The Desert Calls Its Own (OCC)

So first off, I realise that Mind control is opposed rolls, not a straight DC  :facepalm:

Anyway I suggest we say I rolled an average of 10 :)

As per rules, Carmen is maintaining concentration to keep the beast bound. Which means it gets a new save at 1 minute, 5 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour, 5 hours, and 1 day. I don't think it will be longer than that, but you never know! Whilst she maintains concentration, no +1 bonus to the save every time interval. 

SO ill roll these in advance if thats ok? of course at some point she is likely to stop the concentration and it starts getting a cumulative +1. And of course if she gets dazed etc and cant maintain a free action...yeah, demon binding is a risky business :) 

1d20+10=22, 1d20+10=19, 1d20+10=17, 1d20+10=23, 1d20+10=20, 1d20+10=16

And she rolls reasonably well, nothing particularly bad or good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay hope you don't mind but I'm going to cheat a little, in the name of PLOT!

Nikki has ritualist so she's going to do the following

Morph 4 (Extra: Area) [16 PP]

So that's a DC 31 and Nikki rolls 1d20+14=32.

So for the next scene everyone look's like guards.

Edited by TiffanyKorta
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

30 Nikki Hawthorn, GM, Unharmed

18 Tadyofyla, GM, Unharmed

10 Pitch, 1 hp

Nikki transforms to her "true" form and attack's Tad with her claws Attack Roll: 1d20+8 13, so miss.

Tad tries to return the favour Attack Roll: 1d20+13 17.  Also a miss.

So two massive demons taking ineffective swipes at each other, looks like Pitch will have to sort them out.

Ok so Move action to get into a reasonable position, and then its time to throw some smoke!

Lets use a sufforcate attack on Tad, non shifted!

IC is down for me, so using online dice roller: 1D20 => 7 with a +10 attack is 17. Who knows if it hits? Anyway, DC 20 Fort Save if it does. Providing it is not immune to smoke suffocation! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...