We are Legion (OOC)

cosmicarus

Hi, guys. Looks like I'm going to be taking over for Cosmicarus here and trying to get this wrapped up. So . . .

1. Who here is still interested in finishing?

2. How do you guys want to proceed? I have none of Cos' material for this thread and no real idea where it was going. I'm open to suggestions.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*raises hand*

Nareik had a lot of input, I believe, so he'd be better able to tell you. The original discussion thread for this lil' adventure is here.

That is helpful. Thanks! :D

I will read over all three threads while we wait to see if any of the other players want to return to this.

All right: basic description.

Legionnaire was just Leaving the old thread in Riverside when one of Valencias handmaidens came up and told her of Tech priests trying to capture Legionnaires only link to the present. Legionnaire and the two people he was taking to see Valencia, Dr A and Kitty, are now embroiled in a rescue. So far, its us three vs Tech priests.

All right: basic description.

Legionnaire was just Leaving the old thread in Riverside when one of Valencias handmaidens came up and told her of Tech priests trying to capture Legionnaires only link to the present. Legionnaire and the two people he was taking to see Valencia, Dr A and Kitty, are now embroiled in a rescue. So far, its us three vs Tech priests.

Are there stats for the Tech priests anywhere other than Cos' computer? If not, can you give me a basic idea of that they can do?

Elite warriors. Have electromagnetic staffs that can be thrown or used to thwack with and with the Roman tank staring at them, probably thrown. You need to ask Cos for the rest. :D

If I could ask cos, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :D

I'll try to put something together in the next few days. Any word from Jack of Tales? Is s/he still interested in continuing?

Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this.

*is slow*

I can't tell how far things got since your last posts (like I said . . . I'm slow), so we are going to reset the round. You guys get to go first now, and then the Tech Priests (my version) are going to go. As best I can tell . . .

1. Dr. A. is toe to toe with a now unarmed Tech Priest.

2. The darkness has now been withdrawn, and Nareik123 (if he wants stick with that) can inspire his comrades.

3. Jack of Tales (if s/he comes back to this thread) can also attack . . . or whatever.

I'll post again once everyone has posted their actions. If you want to stick with the same action, feel free to cut and paste. Don't worry about the double posting.

Initiative Order:

Nareik123

Jack of Tales

Dr. A.

Tech Priests