New to the Business (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neospell uses Extra Effort to Surge to Charge Red Lion 2 with his MagiBlade. (whew)

He stops 5' away as the Charge rules say he attacks as soon as he is in striking distance, and the MagiBlade has 10' reach.

Also, +2 Attack, -2 Defense for until next round, and he becomes Fatigued next round.

And the roll comes up as a 27! Furthering my suspicions that Invisible Castle only likes you when you use a Hero Point and now apparently Extra Effort.

CC, I am not sure you can surge and get to charge, but, seeing as you did not yet use your move action, I will just go with that.  Though, you might want to be sure next time that you have an unobstructed path to the target (and you do here).  Also, your fatigue is there until you spend a hero point to remove it, which could be now, or much later.

Anyway, he only gets a 14.  So Red Lion 2 is Staggared and dazed, and you knock him into Gang Member 2, causing both to have to make toughness saves.

Red Lion 2 gets a 16 on the second, giving him a bruise as well.

Gang Member 2 goes unconcious.

Both are lying in a heap now.  Go ahead with your IC post.  (and don't forget your first attack that Gang Member 2 pretty much sucked up)

I will get to that when your up :)

Round Seven:

Jubatus (bruised, injured 1 HP)

Neospell: 24 (unharmed, 1 HP)

Red Lion 1: 22

Red Lion 2: 13 (Staggered, bruised, dazed)

Gang Member 5: 11 (entangled)

Cartel 3: 2 (bound & helpless)

Jube is up :)

Jube is going to pull Dazzle out of his Gadgets and use it on Red Lion 1, the fluff being "give RL1 a face-full of foam from a hand-held fire extinguisher". This is Dazzle (visual) with the Range flaw, since fire extinguishers in general (hand-held ones in particular) tend to work well at close distances. So it's Dazzle (visual) 5 (flaw: Range), Jube's Attack roll for Dazzle (1d20+12=24) definitely exceeds the magic number of 17 which he failed to roll last round! Yay Jube!

CC, sorry I was not a bit more clear.  The gang member in the duct tape is not completely helpless, and in fact, still has his pistol in his hand and can use it.  (he was only entangled).

So, you will probably want to change how you approach him.  If you would like to try to make an intimidate roll to get him to give up and talk, go ahead and make one, I'll give you a +5 circumstance bonus to the check.

CC, there needs to be some further editing.  Like I previously stated, there was NO duct tape on his mouth.  Also, you made an intimidation roll (and succeeded), so that was your action.  You can't just snatch the gun out of his hand.  (that would be a disarm action).