Gang Member 3: 14

Red Lion 2: 13

Gang Member 4: 13

Gang Member 1: 11

Gang Member 5: 11

Cartel 3: 2

Gang members initiative rolls

Cartel Members Initiative rolls

Okay, Neospell only used about half his movement to get to the point I just described.  He can still move up to another 50 feet as part of his movement action  (and still have his standard action, as well as able to take some free actions, such as what weapon he might want to summon).  It is about thirty feet to the end of the alleyway and where the large space opens up where the fighting is taking place.

Okay

Free Action: Activate MagiBlaster

Rest of Move Action: Move 30 feet or so to the end of the alleyway

Standard Action: Attack the Red Lion Neospell can see (did see any other cat like thugs mentioned in the post so I assume he can only see this one)

Roll: 12

(Am I doing this alright? I probably should've looked at the other OOC threads, but eh)

CC, that is just fine.

When NS moves up, he will be able to see more of the combatants, including the two other magically enahced cat-like guys).

Sadly, a 12 is a miss (and the cat guy isn't a minion, so you could not have taken 10 to hit him (like you can with any of the other guys there)).

So, go ahead and make a IC post with your actions.

Okay, not posting links to all the stuff happening :)  But here is the miss against Neospell.

We will go through one more round of combat, then have Jubatus show up :)

Round Two:

Neospell: 24 (unharmed, 2 HP)

Red Lion 1: 22

Gang Member 2: 21

Cartel 1: 20  (bruised, injured)

Cartel 2: 19 (bruised, injured)

Red Lion 3: 18

Cartel 4: 18

Gang Member 4: 13

Neospell is up!

Once again the guy with the SMG misses Neospell.

So, on to Round Three:

Neospell: 24 (unharmed, 2 HP)

Red Lion 1: 22

Gang Member 2: 21

Cartel 1: 20  (2 bruised, 2 injured)

Cartel 2: 19 (bruised, injured)

Red Lion 3: 18 (staggered, dazed)

Cartel 4: 18

And now we will get an initiative roll from Jubatus so he can join the fun :)

Jubatus doesn't have any of those three skills; he does, however, have Jack of All Trades, so that's alright. In game-mechanical terms, Jube is trying for Diplomacy. And hisDiplomacy roll (1d20+1=15)… may or may not suffice to have any desirable effects. Ah, well.

Questions about the scene: The Initiative list has three Red Lions, five Gang Members, and four Cartel types. That's 12 in all. How many of the 12 did Jube actually see when he looked over the battlefield? Can Jube tell the difference between Gang Members and Cartel-ites? How many of the 12 are obviously armed, and with what weaponry?

Yeah, that won’t really accomplish much.

As for the scene: 2 of the Gang Members are now down (the ones Red Lion 2 has taken down since the start of combat), but other than that, there are 10 combatants currently (not counting Neospell), though, one of the Red Lions is also pretty well down (staggered).   Given Jube’s speed and coming to a halt in the middle of things, he can see all of those in the fight.

The gang members are clearly such (I will come up with what gang later tonight), and are all African-American young men (I forgot to indicate that before).  The Cartel types are all Latino, and dressed differently.  Jube might have enough experience with them to at least guess that they are from some cartel.  The Red Lions, even with the feline attributes they have taken on, look like they could be Jamaican. 

As for armament, the three standing gang members all have pistols clearly out.  Two of the cartel members have pistols out, two have SMGs.  The Red Lions have no visible weapons out, but two of the cartel members have visible claw wounds, and there are four people on the ground as well (three gang members and another cartel member) all of whom are bleeding.

Okay, sorry for the lack of update.

Neospell delays, and Red Lion 1 is cearly not impressed by the cheeta man's speech, and is intent on continuing to try to carve up the guy he has been fighting thus far.

Does Neospell want to interupt?