A character who can turn into diffirent heroes

Master_Pelle

I have thinking about having a character who can turn into diffirent heroes with Metamorph power feat. I'm quit aware that power feat is not very popular for GM so I have thinking if I should take the One-Way Transformation drawbacks to prevent character to shifting into his other form in next round. Does it sound ok or it is completly no-no?

I have thinking about having a character who can turn into diffirent heroes with Metamorph power feat. I'm quit aware that power feat is not very popular for GM so I have thinking if I should take the One-Way Transformation drawbacks to prevent character to shifting into his other form in next round. Does it sound ok or it is completly no-no?

I don't like it, but I'm not the final word on anything. I have found that anything that requires a player to play more than one hero (metamorph, summon minions, sidekick, duplicate, etc. etc.) is usually a game killer. But other Ref's may have different experiences.

I don't like it, but I'm not the final word on anything. I have found that anything that requires a player to play more than one hero (metamorph, summon minions, sidekick, duplicate, etc. etc.) is usually a game killer. But other Ref's may have different experiences.

I have always wanted to play someone that had multiple forms, like Ben 10 types or a cyborg that had a land form, one water form and one air form. But as you said most GM's don't seem to like thaht sort of thing. It may be just in PbP games since it take slonger to do anything I have yet to play any.I personaly feel that it should be allowed since the GM can come up with anything to counter it. But only if the group is small [like 4 members] so that he doesn't just make them too powerful. Even though you can do anything with MnM, it sems to be the last "Final fronteer" that we have yet to reach. Although I don't know enough about the hero you are trying to make so I don't know if Metamorph is the right power.

I have always wanted to play someone that had multiple forms, like Ben 10 types or a cyborg that had a land form, one water form and one air form. But as you said most GM's don't seem to like thaht sort of thing. It may be just in PbP games since it take slonger to do anything I have yet to play any.I personaly feel that it should be allowed since the GM can come up with anything to counter it. But only if the group is small [like 4 members] so that he doesn't just make them too powerful. Even though you can do anything with MnM, it sems to be the last "Final fronteer" that we have yet to reach. Although I don't know enough about the hero you are trying to make so I don't know if Metamorph is the right power.

Well, I have made this type of character in other board before and he was a actor who can disguise any people and he can assume a real "role". It was not much of problem. But in other hand it can be quit messy/confused playing a character with diffirent stats because you must remember what type of character you are playing with.

Well, I have made this type of character in other board before and he was a actor who can disguise any people and he can assume a real "role". It was not much of problem. But in other hand it can be quit messy/confused playing a character with diffirent stats because you must remember what type of character you are playing with.