Adventures in Aquatic Babysitting (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me give you some observations to include in the post to help get to 500 :)

When she gets to the third floor, it is destered. No visible bad guys or civilians. 

As she looks off in the direction the main bad guy with the exploding speargun harpoons went, she realizes it is back towards where the Deep Ones were located.

Taking a move action to go to the Deep One's exhibit.

She sees five bad guys, decides to take action through the magic of power stunting. -1HP.

Strike 7 (Area, Ranged, Selective)

Warp decides that she wants to teleport between the baddies and hit them all. No modifiers. 19. Well that kind of sucks.

Edited by Freely Seek

Round Eleven:

Main Bad Guy: 26

Merc 7: 18

Tsunami: 16 (unharmed, 3 HP)

Warp: 12 (unharmed, 2 HP)

The main bad guy throws a net at Warp, getting a 26 on his hit roll.  Need a DC 20 Reflex save and DC 20 Fort save (to avoid the snare effect and linked stun effect respectively)

Warp is going to take another stunt for -1HP, this time going for an Accurate teleport. Warp has the PP to go up to rank 9 while keeping her feats, or 900 feet, and a few questions and the magic of the pythagorus tells me that she can get there with a move action. So, she's going to grab hold of Giang and go down there.

Okay, time for new initiative rolls.  Kinda lost count of what Merc numbers I was using, so I will start over again, hehe.

Round One:

Tsunami: 23 (unharmed, 3 HP)

Merc 6: 18

Merc 3: 16

Merc 1: 13

Merc 2: 12

Natas: 11

Merc 7: 11

Merc 5: 10

Warp: 8 (unharmed, 1 HP)

Merc 8: 6

Merc 4: 3

Edited by Thevshi

Ouch.

Tsunami is going to use one of her hero points now and power stunt: Blast 8 (Extras: Targeted Area (cone); Selective; Flaws: 0 Range; Feats: Accurate 2).  She makes her attack roll and gets a: 27.  A DC 23 toughness save for those hit (we will say it catches 4 of the Mercs and the main bad guy)

Mercs:  They all miss (one got close though).  So they are out.

Natas gets a: ouch, a 14.  I will keep the result, giving him a bruise, but will remove the Daze (giving Tsunami back her hero point).

Round One (revised)

Tsunami: 23 (unharmed, 3 HP)

Merc 1: 13

Merc 2: 12

Natas: 11 (bruised)

Warp:  8 (unharmed, 1 HP)

Merc 8: 6

Merc 4: 3

Edited by Thevshi