Towers Powers (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Okay, I'm a little out of practice here. What rolls do I need to make? 

Are the bad guys minions? Because then Glow could probably take ten on the attack roll with her area telekinesis power (which is at +7) right? 

Then a check to disarm? I'm sure I've done this before. Stupid brain!  :wacko:

1d20+30=46

Round 1

46 - Towers! - Unharmed

21 - Glow - Unharmed - 2 HP

19 - Silver Spider - Unharmed - 4 HP

10 - Terrorists [5]

Towers jumps in a throws an exploding basketball at the whole scene: An area dazzle 10 effect!

This means Reflex DC 20 for half effect (A DC 15 Reflex Save to avoid blindness), otherwise, a DC 20 Reflex Save to avoid blindness.

(Evasion feats count!)

Okay, I'm sort of torn between having Glow go "Huh?" At Towers and not do anything this round, but I think she'd be worried enough about grenade armed enemies to keep paying attention for now.

So... Let's stick with the area Telekinesis, and this time we'll try to grapple everyone with it instead of stealing their weapons.

Taking ten on the attack roll again is fine, right?

I think the bonus on Glow's grapple check is double the power rank again right? If so, 22 would be the roll. And if she wins she will pin people. With her mind. Possibly to the ceiling.

Taking 10 is indeed fine :)

The "Terrorists" are in fact mercenaries and are using the Soldier Archetype in M&M

Their Grapple Bonuses are +6 which means:

1d20+6=14, 1d20+6=10, 1d20+6=20, 1d20+6=13, 1d20+6=22, 1d20+6=19

And yes, I accidentally rolled for 6 of them duh! 

To keep things clean, as one of them is a draw roll, I am going to just say you grapple all of them successfully - and as they are minions, they are fully bound!

Post away!

• 2 weeks later...