Lunch Time Meeting [OoC]

Azuth65

• 1 month later...

Well, I indicated in my post that after her bluff, Megan was turning down the sidewalk and running towards the next entrance to a building to find a place to change.  With him hesitating, it will make it easier for her to do so at a normal person's pace :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Velocity is going to use her standard action for a Total Defense action (or whatever it is called), giving her +4 to her defense, making it +19 total (or 29).

That ends her action for the second round, giving the bad guys a chance to get back to their feet and maybe surrender (yeah right! :D )

2 HP for Vel and SS since dazes are being shaken off.

Photonia shoots at SS.  1d20+7=22, Which she fails to save so let's bust one of those HPs out right now.  Thanks to the HP, she makes it

For SS, she's going to try and wrap up the blaster, Yeah no...

Coppertop is going to take his own potshot at V (with a couple bricks), 1d20+8=24 which just misses.

59: Velocity; Unharmed, HP x5

22: Photonia; Bruised x1,

20: Silver Spider; Unharmed, HP x5

12: Coppertop; Bruised x1

Edited by Azuth65

Okay, while I wait for your IC post, I will post Velocity's attack roll against the big guy.  She will power attack this time, -2 atk, +2 dam (for +15 dam).  She gets a 19, which I believe is still a hit.  That is a DC 30 toughness save for Coppertop.

Edited by Thevshi
  • 2 weeks later...

1d20+12=30 -1 his bruise is 29.

59: Velocity; Unharmed, HP x5

22: Photonia; Bruised x1,

20: Silver Spider; Unharmed, HP x5

12: Coppertop; Bruised x2

Photonia's going to take a poke at SS, 1d20+7=25, and she saves perfectly

Jen's going to try and tie up her merc again, power-attacking -2/+2 1d20+8=21.  and she goes lol no.

Coppertop's attack is against Megs again, 1d20+8=22.  Pretty sure that's a miss though.

• 3 weeks later...