Stopwatch (OOC)

Supercape

The Time Agents are not fast!

Following Fenris with all out movement, 120 feet. At least, two of them are. We have an HP for Fenris as there is some Nullify Effect in progress!

We are moving into snow and slope terrain here, folks! No particular rules I know of, so some fudged ones:

Terrain is at 50% movement penalty due to snow and ice on the flat. 

Terrain is at 25% movement penalty uphill. 

Going downhill is possible normally, but make a DEX roll DC 10 to avoid going into a slide (travelling downhill all out, and at x2 speed. You can act but are effectively prone and flat footed, and -4 to attacks). If you want to go down hill at half speed, you can automatically make the DEX roll. 

If you are skiing, you can move as if moving all out and at x2, but are not flat footed. Just roll DC 10 DEX to avoid tumbling!

NB: Ill give Fenris +2 Situational bonus on his DEX rolls above due to nifty claws!

Round 3

54 - Velocity - Fatigued - 2 HP

7 - Fenris - Unharmed - 2 HP

6 - Time Agents [3?] - Unharmed

Fenris is 600 ft from Hotel, on an snowy slope, the Time Agents are 500 feet from him...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned in chat, Velocity is switching her array to the alt power that gives her Sure Footed 2 (as well as making her faster as well), to eliminate the penalties for running across the slippery, deep snow.

She will move to midway between Fenris and the time agents (or where the foot prints end) and take a total defense action (Def 28).

While grabbing an attractive lady skier is something Baron Magnus might do, the flirterer, Fenris is much more mission-focused.

Between his natural Ref save bonus and the +2 from claws, he gets 15 on that DC 10 roll.

Free Action: Not-quite-flirt.

Full Action: Double move at half-speed down the mountain.

KD just going to clarify I think thats only 15 feet for a move action (so 30 feet for moving two moves)- more space between you and the time agents of course whilst Velocity dismantles them. Just checking you are ok with that?

Yes, that was my understanding; 30 feet total at this time. 

Ok, TIme Agents are up. 

With three following, their move action is going to be sliding down the slope to catch up with Fenris. This makes them prone and flat footed, plus -4 attack penalty. However, they move as if all out, namely 120 feet, to close the gap to 380 feet. 

They then fire at Megan, who is in the way!

1d20+2=10, 1d20+2=22, 1d20+2=19 so one critical hit, but as a) he is a minion and B) it would not have hit Megans defence anyway, no modifier. So,, its a Fort DC 16 Stun Effect for Velocity. 

Round 4

54 - Velocity - Fatigued - 2 HP

12 - Robert - Unharmed

7 - Fenris - Unharmed - 2 HP

6 - Time Agents [3?] - Unharmed, In full slide. 

THe "map" of distances, as we go down the piste of the resort, I make

Time Agents ---- 130 feet ---- Velocity ------ 280 feet ----- Fenris. 

And Velocity is up! (unless stunned!)

Velocity attacks the Time Agent that shot at her, getting a 29, almost a critical hit (where were rolls like that when she was fighting Robert!).  DC 28 toughness save.

She gets a 25 for her DEX check to stay on her feet once she has shifted her array to Strike.

Thats fine as it is, KD. He is a pretty average guy, so around 70kgs. The snow should stop any serious damage from that (unless you throw him into a mountain). 

It might be tricky keeping balance throwing him, of course, as you are on a ski slope. Ill call that a DEX 5 save to stop going into a slide. 

Thats fine as it is, KD. He is a pretty average guy, so around 70kgs. The snow should stop any serious damage from that (unless you throw him into a mountain). 

It might be tricky keeping balance throwing him, of course, as you are on a ski slope. Ill call that a DEX 5 save to stop going into a slide. 

Dex Check: 10. Actually 12, forgot the +2

He's going to throw Robert down the slope, aiming away from rocks and trees, and basically trying to get him to slide down the snow. If he ends up wet and cold, who cares. Go long! Yay Standard Action.

Fenris will then make a Dex Check to move normally down the slope. 10 again. That's him moving at normal speed, though. Single Move for 30 feet do

Ok so I make 70ks about 150lbs, which is what, conveniently I shall say Harrow weighs! Str 13 Can lift 150lbs as a heavy load. Fenris, at full array has a STR of 49 for lifting/throwing, which is 35 Points in excess, or 7 points on the distance chart: making it a 1000 ft throw. 

Although it is likely to be irrelevant ;) how far is Fenris throwing the poor man?

Ok so I make 70ks about 150lbs, which is what, conveniently I shall say Harrow weighs! Str 13 Can lift 150lbs as a heavy load. Fenris, at full array has a STR of 49 for lifting/throwing, which is 35 Points in excess, or 7 points on the distance chart: making it a 1000 ft throw. 

Although it is likely to be irrelevant ;) how far is Fenris throwing the poor man?

Um. As far down the hill as he safely can. Again, aiming to have him land and skid along open ground/snow, well away from any trees or rocks. Bruises and scrapes are fine, broken bones and concussions are not, if that helps. 

Ok, lets fudge this as it is also down the slope. A straight 500 feet down the piste, and Harrow gets a bruise for his troubles. I will also say he enters into a slide unless he can get out of it. 

Two more minions are firing at Velocity:

1d20+6=9, 1d20+6=13

Both miss. Loudly. 

1 HP to each of you for their new underhand tactic...

Round 5

54 - Velocity - Fatigued - 3 HP
12 - Robert - Bruised, in full slide. 
7 - Fenris - Unharmed - 3 HP
6 - Time Agents [3?] - Unharmed, In full slide.

Meaning Velocity is up and, for the sake of speed (bdum dum tish) let us say they are together enough for a takedown...

Okay, posted.

Added in the post that she will use Move-by Attack to move further down the hill to Fenris after taking the two out.

Also, will take a couple free action Take 20 Notice checks to look for any avalanches starting.

As discussed in chat, as we are out of combat, Velocity is power stunting with her superspeed array (using that new hero point to negate her prior fatigue, meaning she will again be fatigued after the power stunt).

She is stunting: Air Control 13 (Extra: Area; Flaw: Touch) {26 pp} (ie Move Object to disperse the avalanche)

You indicated it would be an opposed check, Velocity got a Natural 20! for a 33!

Check to stay on her feet:  24