[Announcement] Two New GMs

Barnum

Freedomites,

You guys have been doing a great job of writing your own stories and making role-play opportunities for each other. But we have been getting more requests for GM-led scenarios (especially from our newer members). Dr Archeville and MBCE have both stepped up to the plate and volunteered to run some simple scenarios to provide more play opportunities around here, so we have added them to the Staff Member roster as GMs. Take a minute to welcome them to the Staff, and look for their games to start soon.

Freedomites,

You guys have been doing a great job of writing your own stories and making role-play opportunities for each other. But we have been getting more requests for GM-led scenarios (especially from our newer members). Dr Archeville and MBCE have both stepped up to the plate and volunteered to run some simple scenarios to provide more play opportunities around here, so we have added them to the Staff Member roster as GMs. Take a minute to welcome them to the Staff, and look for their games to start soon.

Thanks a lot!

I look forward to throwing together a few small adventures soon. Still getting some RL issuses under control, which explains my slow down recently. But that all changes in April as things settle down.

Here's to having a few good games! :lol:

Thanks a lot!

I look forward to throwing together a few small adventures soon. Still getting some RL issuses under control, which explains my slow down recently. But that all changes in April as things settle down.

Here's to having a few good games! :lol: