Red Sky at Night (OOC)

Supercape

Yeah, sorry for balls up!

Yeah lets say heard only if thats ok. She knows something - two things actually, landed on the fore of the ship, but not who, or what (and of course it could plausibly be just a cointainer falling in the growing wind and rain...yeah...right...;) )

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so this is the size of things:

Devil Ray: All Out movement. This gets him neatly back onto the back of the Ship. 

Free Booter:

Move Action: Feint 1d20+11=22

Standard Action: Attack, shifted -2 DC, +2 Attack: 1d20+14=33

This should hit no matter what the feint does! So thats a DC 22 Toughness save from Crimson Tiger please. 

The Captain is taking it easy on Blod. He is flipping the engines back on as a move action, and butting her with his shotgun. Shifting -2 Attack, +2 DC

1d20+10=26 which I think is also a hit, and a DC 20 Toughness save from Blod please. 

We then move into:

Round 6

25 - Blod - 1 HP

24 - Tsunami - Fatigued - Unharmed - 2 HP

21 - Crimson Tiger - Bruised - 4 HP

13 - Devil Ray - Bruised

11 - Free Booter - Unharmed

11 - Captain - Unharmed

(I will edit this once I know the results of toughness saves)

This means Blod is up!

SC, should I make a notice check to see if Tsunami spotted Devil Ray flying back to the ship?  (or perhaps, more likely, sensed him approaching in the water before he flew back up onto the ship?)

Edited by Thevshi

That is a good point. I will have to fudge that somewhat. 

Given your detect water sense (its not technically water, but the displacement of it)...and the fact it is not radius or acute (the presence and location, but not quality, and not behind you...), its raining heavily, dark, and you dont have radius vision, but you might hear him (a lot of variables, so rather arbitary)

DC 15 to detect the Devil Ray moving back.

DC 20 to sense him landing on the aft of the ship. 

So Devil Ray is moving to Bridge, to meet the Captain. As this is not being observed by the three heroes, I will skip that bit. Although the engine does restart!

The Freebooter: Here it is a bit tricky as he has blindsight. I shall say that is in the radio medium as that makes the most sense, therefore he will "Spy" as in detect Blod coming out of the Bridge. And I guess, he will see Tsunami too. 

Three against one?

Free Action: Talk

Standard Action: Delay, prepare a leap overboard if he is attacked!

• 2 weeks later...