Red Sky at Night (IC)

"Sucks that he got away with it, but nobody died. We saved who knows how many people, guys. Let's concentrate on that. But yeah, I want back on solid ground. I want a scalding hot shower, and I want to curl up and relax. Tonight was stressful."

She nodded at her two friends and managed a smile. as cold, tired and sore as she was, she still felt good that they'd managed to avert a disaster. She could go to bed happily, knowing that. Still, she was pretty sure that Admiral guy would come back around one day and try again. Next time, she'd take him down and make sure he didn't get away.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giang also managed as smile for her friends at their responses.  Though she was not feeling any of the cold that was affecting the other two, she certainly was feeling fatigued and sore from fighting Devil Ray.  "The ship seems stable enough for the moment."  She replied in response to Blod's comments.  "It should only take me a few moments to get to the island to inform the authorities about the situation and then back here to ensure the ship remains afloat until they arrive."

With that, the Asian teen moved back to the ship's railing and dove over the side and back into the stormy seas.  She then cut easily through the rough waters towards the Naval base. 

GM

The city, even at this time of night, did not pause. It moved into action. The burnt out wreck of the Prince Edward was towed away, to the waiting arms of the police who started to debrief and thank the heroic trio, and settled down to the harsh and unforgiving task of interviewing the crew. Some would be arrested, some would be bailed, some would be let free, some would be imprisoned. 

In a hidden lair somewhere in Freedom City, Jared McGinnis pulled his wheelchair up to the broken body of the Freebooter, and started the arduous task of repairing the neck and body of the android pirate. 

"Crimson Tiger...Crimson Tiger...I won't forget this..." he muttered as he started the fine-tuned welding. 

Elsewhere, in lands unknown, the Devil Ray reported to OVERTHROW who were less than pleased with his performance. Wincing under their criticism, and stinging from their rebuke, he silently vows revenge on Tsunami, the water beast who defeated him. 

Finally, in the mid-Atlantic, the Admiral continued his journey to overseas, calling on the power of the Atlantean Ring that shone in his  fist. 

Defeated by women! I shall be more careful next time...and there will be a next time...bolder, bigger, and sure to succeed!

Next time, I will show them what I am really capable of!

Next time, I will...

He grinned, wickedly this time. 

~ Fin ~