Divine Theft (OOC)

Ari

Yeah she can escape, Glow just has to get a natural 20! Sorry.

EDIT: But yeah, let's move on.

Accurate Attack roll: 21. Hits. DC26 TOU save please.

Round 11:

Glow: Bruise(x1), Confused, Grappled, 4HP

Nephilim: Bruise(x1)-GM

Edited by Arichamus
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then.

Toughness save: 26, but -1 for the bruise means she collects another bruise.

So then at the start of her turn she gets to roll against the confusion again, this time at +2: 22 + 2 = 24 so I believe Glow becomes unconfused! hurrah!

I have a stunt in mind for dealing with the unbreakable grapple (actually wouldn't there have been another opposed roll for that anyway?) but I'm not sure it's even legal.. I'll swing by chat tomorrow to talk about it!

Warp is going to take a move action to get close to the fight and do a full +/-5 Power Attack martial arts strike, with the basic +2/-2 All Out Attack everyone can use to give her attack the boost it may or may not need. Attack: +10. Defense: +12.

Attack Roll: 27

That's a 27 DC hit. But he's got Impervious 13, so even her hardest hit can't scratch him, if I remember right? I should have done a stunning attack instead. Whelp.

Edited by Freely Seek

Round 12.

Glow: Bruise(x2), Staggered, Dazed Pinned, Fatigued, 4HP

Warp: Unharmed, 3HP

Nephilim frees an arm, and punches Warp: 28. Hits, DC28 Toughness save for her. Also using Intimidate as a Move Action 27. so a DC27 Will/Intimidate etc save to resist demoralization. EDIT: Actually, that's a DC23 save. Apologies.

Edited by Arichamus

Okay, toughness Roll! 7 Um. Let's reroll this with a hero point. I should have two left after that, if Arich's count is right. Toughness Reroll: 11 Add ten on top of that and she gets 21, which makes Warp dazed and bruised I think.

Sense motive? 23. Warp is not phazed by the threats of a tiny god!

Edited by Freely Seek
  • 2 weeks later...

If nobody's told you already, we're mostly using www.rolz.org in the interim. What you do is go to www.rolz.org/group, enter in whatever name you wish, go to the room FCPBP Test, and add the bonuses to the 1d20 in the bar at the top.

And repeating that Stunt...I'm leery of allowing that. Partially because of how long this has taken as it is(thanks in no small part to me). However, it'd make precious little sense for her NOT to do that, so go ahead.

Sure, make me DO stuff here! :argh:

Anyway, he will reward Glow's patience by punching her. Power Attack roll, +3 Damage -3 Attack: 26. That hits. DC30 TOU save for Glow.

Scratching that. Dazzle/Obscure, +3 DC, -3 Attack. Attack roll: 15. That hits. DC26 Reflex/Fortitude save for Glow to resist the Dazzle.

Edited by Arichamus

Alright. Assuming I did the dice rolling thing right...

Reflex: 13

Fort: 16

Glow sez: "Ahh my eyes!"

Admittedly I fail to see the point in the dazzle, it's not like it actually makes it any easier for Nephilim to hit Glow when she was already pretty much helpless because of the grapple. I thought the punching made more sense!  :xd:

Glow can't actually do a whole lot but try to break out of the grapple again on her next turn. I assume she can do that without being able to see?

Well I'm not totally sure how to describe that. Glow doesn't have any mental senses anyway, so I guess it's just numbness?

Regardless, she's going to do the Grapple check thing again which if I remember rightly was at +35 (+5 from attack, +30 from the TK power). Sooo.... 38. Which is quite bad. With Glow reportedly still having a bunch of HP let's reroll just for giggles! 38 again. Oh yeah? screw you too Rolz! That's a 48 total with the +10 from being a reroll. Which isn't totally hopeless.

Fair enough.

DC48 opposed Grapple roll: 41. She's free!

Round 14. Order:

Glow: Bruise(x2). Staggered, Dazzled, Fatigued, 3HP

Warp: Bruise(x1), 2HP

First off, GM Fiating(+1 Hero Point to both) that Marduk and Rapidsfire break out of the dimensional pocket, and set up a barrier that the visiting Freedom League International can't break through very easily.

Nephi shall punch Glow: 33. Natural 20, Critical Hit. DC33 TOU save for Glow.

Edited by Arichamus

First, Warp is going to do a bluff check as a free action to try to make Marduk think she is still indisposed! She'll skill mastery it, which means he needs to break 26 if he doesn't want to get caught flat-flooted.

Next, she's going to stunt corrossion off her disintegrate, reach out and try to touch the magus with ANOTHER full power attack. 16 I don't like it. Let's make use of that generous pool of Hero Points. 17. Well, that's less than eleven, so I get to add ten to it; 27. I imagine that's a hit, so 22DC Fortitude Drain and 27DC toughness for damage.

Edited by Freely Seek