Divine Theft (OOC)

Ari

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so let's make with the stunting again because while he's tied up Glow might actually get him to roll a toughness save.

30pp to play with so let's just go.. hmm.. Blast 15. Her normal attack bonus is +5 so that would be the equivalent of a max-shifted PL10 attack and it just happens to cost exactly the right amount. Neato. Descriptor is going to be the engine block of that truck being thrown at him telekinetically. Because crash!

Now if we can just get invisible castle to behave..

Attack roll: 15 which works just fine if you ask me.

Apart from that she's just going to yell at Kat a bit more. And in the interests of surviving at least one attack once he gets loose I'm going to save that last HP and take the fatigue.

Alright then. DC30 TOU save: 20. Fiating(+1HP to Glow) he is Bruised instead of Staggered and Dazed.

Switching to the Corrosion DC23 roll to not lose TOU: 20. Failed, -3 TOU bonus DC28 TOU save: 17. Another Injury, and so broken. Deactivating Flight as a Free action and dropping to the ground. SURGE(and Fatigued) for a Standard Action to use his Area Will Damage on the two heroines. So DC23 Reflex save, DC28 Will save if failed, DC22 Will save if Succeeded.

Warp is up after this, of course.

Edited by Arichamus

Well does it apply or not? Glow can't lose to a 12 with skill mastery on sense motive, and I have a hard time imagining anyone remotely sensible falling for that kind of bluff against someone who very recently threatened to kill her just because he's the hottest man alive?

'course attractive 3 is pretty damn hot..

So then, going with the assumption that Glow's using the same trick as before(flying, Total Defense), Nephilim will make with the arms(Activating Additional Limbs) for a Free Action, then a Move Action to Elongate them 25ft forward around Glow, and then attempt to use Confuse and Nullify on her. Attack roll: 26. That looks like it hits. So a DC23 Will save, and a DC15 Will/Power save for Glow to not be badly Confused and keep her Mutant powers.

Edited by Arichamus

Okay, so I looked up confuse in the book because I couldn't remember what it does and it says this:

The target becomes confused blah blah blah. If the target's will save fails, roll on the following table at the subject's turn each round to see what the subject does that round:

1-2: Attack the user of the confuse effect.

3-5: Act normally

6-10: Babble incoherently

11-14: Flee at max speed

15-20: Attack the nearest creature

So.. roll away: 14

Which means that Glow would run away. Which is possibly slightly problematic. With her main array not nullified she's pretty fast with the flight. What do you want to do with that Ari?

And now for Nephi's attempted Grapple. He walks up to Glow, switches to the Enhanced+Super STR slot of his Array, and makes his Attack roll: 22. Hits, opposed Grapple roll: 42.  So, DC42 Grapple check.

EDIT: Good Lord, just realized I forgot Nephi's blasted Grapple score. For clarification, he's got +36 'normally' with all his regular bonuses, and with Additional Limbs that makes it +40.

Edited by Arichamus

Glow can't beat 42 obviously.

However, Glow does get to roll against the confusion again! How exciting. She also gets a +1 bonus this time. 19 + 1 = 20. Which still fails.

Having been attacked by Nephilim would invoke the rule that a confused person automatically attacks their attacker, but she's well and truly grappled anyway.

Do you just want to go on to the next round straight off the grapple? I don't know how much of a post I can make out of being confused and grappled.