Back to the Present [AoO] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreshadow has a post, followed by Bloodseeker. Thank goodness that minions fall unconscious on a failed save. Even if Takedown Attack didn't work, it could have worked, and that's what's important. Bloodseeker is now up.

Also, I haven't seen Jack of Tales for over a week, so I'm going to continue that half of the thread by assuming that Poltergeist flees to report on the superhuman that she just fought against.

Either of your area attacks would be able to hit every hero. The Drain, which has a cone shape, would also necessarily hit all of your lackeys as well. The same +2 to Reflex saves against area attacks still applies, because you are all still fighting in the alleyway.

Hey Avalon,

I'm trying to figure out which power lets Bloodseeker move into the pavement. I see Speed 2, so I know he can go that fast, but I don't see the other part. I'll also allow that command as a free action; it's simple enough that I don't think it should count as a move action.

It's Grimalkin, Rant, and then you.

The saves, as promised - Foreshadow easily dodges the cone of poisonous filth with a 26. He has Evasion 2, so he need not make a Fortitude save.

Rant has an even easier time making the Reflex save, thanks to his Defensive Roll (even though he could only use 5 of the 7), with a 34, and perseveres with a total of 21 for the Fortitude save.

Well, imagine you're in a cloud of tear gas that's trying to burn away your organs from the inside out. You managed to turn away from the worst of the blast, and you are also hardy enough that the damage it did was minor enough for you to shake it off as the cloud dissipated.

MBCE, post here if you're continuing with the attack based on the result that it had.

Heritage, to answer your question, go ahead and respond to Nanowire now. Talking is generally a free action that doesn't need to happen on your turn (subject to terms and conditions; i.e. remember that you're speaking in a 6-second round).

You would need to have the attack readied in order to do anything about it. Remember that you can only ready a standard action - that means that you want to stay near the person you are trying to protect, or else ready a ranged attack.

Rant's Toughness save doesn't get the benefit of his Defensive Roll, bringing him down to 11. This leaves Rant Disabled and Stunned.