Back to the Present [AoO] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have them act on your initiative to keep the thread moving more quickly. Otherwise, it'd make it harder for you to be watching the thread for two or more initiative counts.

Presuming that you don't beat him in initiative, Foreshadow's first action will be to go full defense against any attacks.

Frack, a +12 damage effect?! Dang, alright, I have to burn an HP on that one, or I'll be Staggered before the fight even begins.

And the result is... a 13, but that gets bumped to a 23 with the HP because I rolled a 5, which goes up to a 15. (Which is ass, BTW. Stupid dice. :( ) So, instead of being bruised and stunned, I'm just bruised.

I'll post at my init.

No problem. Grimalkin is actually up next, for what that's worth.

Foreshadow - 24

Bloodseeker (and drones) - 23

Grimalkin - 14

Rant - 13

Nanowire - 8

Nanowire can see a car just around the corner of the building, outside the alleyway that they're standing in. It's about one move action away. There's enough parts in it to make everything but the jump jets; however, each power with the "Requires Objects of Opportunity" flaw requires a separate move-equivalent action to absorb, per your description.

Rant and Rave are a brother and sister team of villains in Freedom City. They have some sort of disintegration blast that they can only use when touching one another. Their names come from where they got their powers - something happened to them at a rave, and their loopiness may be due to the drugs that they were (probably) ingesting at the time. They aren't a real threat to a group like the Freedom League, but they have some power.

... Dang it. As you might see, Foreshadow has the use of "precognitive do-overs", owing to his advanced learnings at the feet of the World-Tree. Despite that, I rolled incredibly poorly and didn't even hit one of the minions yet. He will have to enter a meditative trance to regain another reroll, so any further rerolls will result in the standard hero point being given to Bloodseeker. It is currently his action, as well as those of his minions.

That depends on his target. If he aims for Bloodseeker, he'll hit Rant for sure. If he aims for the three Omegadrones surrounding Foreshadow, he'll also hit Foreshadow. The fight is taking place in an alleyway, so while someone might be able to dodge behind a dumpster or something like that, that "someone" could be an ally or an enemy. (Treat everyone as having a +2 bonus to Reflex saves due to cover)

Bloodseeker, you get to roll the Reflex saves (including the +2 for the cover) and Toughness saves for the two drones.

Grimalkin, I think that if you went for one of the nearest drones that you'd probably go after one of the ones that Nanowire is shooting at. If you do, then it's a sneak attack, but you'll also be caught in his attack. Otherwise, it's a regular hit. Post in the OOC thread to make it clear which group you were going for.

Grimalkin, I think that if you went for one of the nearest drones that you'd probably go after one of the ones that Nanowire is shooting at. If you do, then it's a sneak attack, but you'll also be caught in his attack. Otherwise, it's a regular hit. Post in the OOC thread to make it clear which group you were going for.

Oh crap! :o

Well, this is one of the dangers of being a nigh-invisible superheroine; Grim had no way of knowing what sort of attack Nano was going to use, and focused as he was on consuming the car he may well have lost track of her. I forget if Nano has a way to see her or not when she's invisible, but otherwise I'll take the hit and pray for a good Reflex save, because she would go for the nearest drones :nono:

Oh, this can't be good; do I have a fresh hero point for this thread, and have I spent it yet? I forgot to add the +2 for cover, so technically it's a 14, I guess.