Ari

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Nevermind.

That was a fantastically stupid idea and I am shamed for doing it. Instead of continuing, we shall roll time back to just before that happened. Please roll Initiatives please, and let me know if you want to launch an ambush or tail the party for a bit. Everyone in the Empress' party gets a five.

Edited by Arichamus
  • 1 month later...

Tsunami is first up then, take it away Thevshi. And to refresh everyone, they're in a very confined hallway with negligible cover. Queenie's at the front with her royal guard and Subito, with the other Serpents on her heels in a big rectangle formation.

Okay, Tusnami is going to use Defensive Attack to shift -2 from atk and add +2 to def (boosting her defense to 22).  Still leaves her with an attack of +8 with her blast.  Are the guys in the back minions?  If so, she will Take 10 (18) to blast one (aiming to trying to knock him into one of the others and hopefully take that second one out as well).  The DC is 25 (the blast being +12 for knockback purposes).  If I need to roll to hit, let me know.

They are indeed Minions, and that hits! DC25 Toughness save: 20. One-hit Minions, so they're down. Knockback is 10. 1000ft. interrupted by the Guard in front of them. Their comrade's DC19(EDIT: actually, that should be DC25, whoops!) Toughness save: 23! It hits their armor, and badly surprises them and their fellows. EDIT: nope, they are out of the fight.

Blodeuwedd is up. Then combat proper will begin.

Edited by Arichamus