Citizen: 18

OK:

Notice at or over 20:

-Sharl struck for the _gun_, not the man, but his hand passed through the first and electrified the second

-Summers' corpse looks decidedly odd, but you'll have to get closer to figure out exactly how (i.e., actually describe looking)

at or over 25:

-Is that someone coming up the stairs!?!?

Sense Motive at or over 20:

-Sharl looked really scared when Summers started accusing him

-He doesn't seem to believe the charges against him are true

-He looks an exciting combination of baffled and horrified as he stands over Summers' electrocuted corpse.

Disable Device: 28 is enough to either turn off the alarms or shut down Sharl's projector for a round, but not both. :D

Initiative:

Crimson Tiger: 24

Papercut: 17

Citizen: 17

Ghost Girl: 13

Wraith: 8

Glow: 8

Glow: 8

Go, Crimson Tiger, go!

Between Mali and Kimber, Wraith has pretty sufficient motivation to give Summers a better once-over. Nothing so thorough as a proper search for clues, just trying to figure out what she could have missed in all of this madness. She'll be leveraging her whole super-sense suite, as appropriate (since it never really turns off!):

Super-Senses 6 (Acute Olfactory, Darkvision, Infravision, Ultrasonic Hearing, Ultravision) [6pp]

Notice Check (1d20 + 15=35)

.....well! That...that'll do, I guess!

Against my better judgement, Wraith's going to try for an escape via ventilation system; she doesn't know that there are a lot of traps around, and there's clearly someone outside trying to stop them!

Anything I should know before posting, about (1) the presence of vents or (2) the badness within them?

Ghost Girl

Ghost Array Check vs. DC 22 Power Nullifiers. (1d20+13=31)

Notice Check. (1d20+11=27)

Standard Action: Disrupt Electronics vs. Nullifier. (1d20+12=30):

Damage 12 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Autofire, Linked [Drain], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics], Power Feats: Accurate 2) [14PP]

+ Drain Toughness 12 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Affects Objects, Linked [Damage], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics]) [12PP]

DC 22 Fortitude Save and DC 27+Autofire Toughness Save.

Extra Effort: Surge.

Hero Point: Stunt Ice-Shattering Banshee Wail That Sends Ice Shrapnel Through Everything off of Ghost Array:

Damage 12 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Area [General, Area]; Flaws: Limited [Objects], Power Feats: Indirect, Precise) [26PP]
Standard Action: Ice, ice, baby. That's DC 27 against the Snare around Indira and subsequently most of the office, net-over-the-window included.

Move Action: Siobhan’s Shroud toward security cameras:

Obscure 4 (Visual Senses, 100' long, icy fog; Extras: Action [Move], Area [Cone, +0], Independent [+0], Flaws: Range [Touch]) [8PP]

Free Action: Nullify Technology 12 (Extras: Selective, Targeted Area [burst], Flaw: Action [Full], Selective) {24/24}

Standard Action: Power Attack vs. immobile targets - Nullify rank of 17 vs the snare on the window and the remaining electronic devices in the building.

That's enough to fry the snares and remaining countermeasures.

Surge for a Standard action:

Fly out the window.

Okay,

I need a DC 25 Tou save from anyone still in the building. (Good thing Darren didn't open the door, and wasn't in the room!) Assume that all the electronics in the place and outside on the lawn are temporarily fried. The upper stories are currently in flames, but it shouldn't be hard to put them out for anyone who has a water-based effect (oh my ;) ) and I think Darren should be able to make that Tou save easily enough.

Sorry for all the confusion here, guys, I tried an experiment but it didn't work too well. No big deal! Everyone take an HP for the inconvenience; don't worry, guys, you'll need them. A couple of posts from YF 2.0 working on their escape/getting into the bus, and then they''ll hit the road while the First Line is left with a new series of problems...