Character Problems

nareik123

With another character of mine archived, I am left with a problem. What should I replace him with?

One idea that I like is a Roman Soldier gone to future, and he needs help to go home. Then again, he couldn't be classed as Good or Evil, as he will take any route home.

Another idea is a female possessed by a demon, who has a demonic form. Very combat oriented. Her sole purpose is to destroy stuff, which generally leaves her out.

Another more whacked out idea is a man with a Guitar. He uses the guitar as a focus for his power, making a good player and somebody who can fire sonic bursts.

Maybe somebody who wore a suit of armour, but is now mutating into the suit of armour itself.

Feedback truly appreciated.

With another character of mine archived, I am left with a problem. What should I replace him with?

One idea that I like is a Roman Soldier gone to future, and he needs help to go home. Then again, he couldn't be classed as Good or Evil, as he will take any route home.

Another idea is a female possessed by a demon, who has a demonic form. Very combat oriented. Her sole purpose is to destroy stuff, which generally leaves her out.

Another more whacked out idea is a man with a Guitar. He uses the guitar as a focus for his power, making a good player and somebody who can fire sonic bursts.

Maybe somebody who wore a suit of armour, but is now mutating into the suit of armour itself.

Feedback truly appreciated.

Roman soldier could be good, especially once he sees Centurions statue, and reads up about the man from a world where 'his' empire never fell. Though communicating would be a big problem.

Possessed Demon-Girl wouldn't be too hard to stat out, depending on how it's built (one char with alternate form? Demon as char with girl as 'Sidekick'? Some sort of Involuntary Transformation?).

The Guitar Hero ( ;) ) could be a ton of fun. I can see both Maestro and Doc Otaku crashing his parties.

Guy-meshing-into-Armor is a very nifty idea (sorta like how DC's Cyborg was originally set, he was afraid of being overtaken by his cybernetic parts and losing his humanity). There's an easy way to hook it into the Freedom City Universe, too: have the armor be a lost prototype suit of Grue-made morphic power armor (designed to combat the Star Knights) (or, heck, maybe it is a Grue!). Would he know he's melding? If he does, would he want it to stop? (I'm guessing that, stats-wise, you'd start out as a regular power armor type, thens lowly use earned pp to move powers out of the suit and into the character directly.)

Roman soldier could be good, especially once he sees Centurions statue, and reads up about the man from a world where 'his' empire never fell. Though communicating would be a big problem.

Possessed Demon-Girl wouldn't be too hard to stat out, depending on how it's built (one char with alternate form? Demon as char with girl as 'Sidekick'? Some sort of Involuntary Transformation?).

The Guitar Hero ( ;) ) could be a ton of fun. I can see both Maestro and Doc Otaku crashing his parties.

Guy-meshing-into-Armor is a very nifty idea (sorta like how DC's Cyborg was originally set, he was afraid of being overtaken by his cybernetic parts and losing his humanity). There's an easy way to hook it into the Freedom City Universe, too: have the armor be a lost prototype suit of Grue-made morphic power armor (designed to combat the Star Knights) (or, heck, maybe it is a Grue!). Would he know he's melding? If he does, would he want it to stop? (I'm guessing that, stats-wise, you'd start out as a regular power armor type, thens lowly use earned pp to move powers out of the suit and into the character directly.)