Build a Better Zombie Contest!!!

Barnum

I have been fine tuning my zombie builds for the game this Saturday. I think I have just the right build for the character's I've made, but in the interest of taking this further, I'd like to see some other zombie builds.

So, you guys post your best zombie builds here. And before you ask, the answers to all of your questions are: "Yes" and "Whichever you prefer."

Example:

Question: Should these be Romero zombies or "28 Days Later" zombies?

Answer: "Whichever you prefer."

Question: Can they be any PL?

Answer: Yes.

Question: Can our builds break the rules to account for zombie transformation, decomposition, cosmic rays, and how stupid people in Zombie moves turn out to be.

See? Easy, right?

Answer: Yes. :D

I don't know that the prize for best zombie will be . . . probably not much. ;) But you know you can't turn down a challenge like this. Okay, maybe you can, but don't turn it down this time. :D

All discussion and posted builds go here.

I have been fine tuning my zombie builds for the game this Saturday. I think I have just the right build for the character's I've made, but in the interest of taking this further, I'd like to see some other zombie builds.

So, you guys post your best zombie builds here. And before you ask, the answers to all of your questions are: "Yes" and "Whichever you prefer."

Example:

Question: Should these be Romero zombies or "28 Days Later" zombies?

Answer: "Whichever you prefer."

Question: Can they be any PL?

Question: Can our builds break the rules to account for zombie transformation, decomposition, cosmic rays, and how stupid people in Zombie moves turn out to be.

See? Easy, right?

Answer: Yes. :D

I don't know that the prize for best zombie will be . . . probably not much. ;) But you know you can't turn down a challenge like this. Okay, maybe you can, but don't turn it down this time. :D

All discussion and posted builds go here.

• 1 month later...