Pale Moonlight (OOC)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC15 Reflex save: 15. DC17 Toughness save: 20. So, no damage from the plasma fire. Burning a HP(1HP left) to remove the Fatigued condition.

EDIT: Moving over to Kit and Stunting Healing 10 off of Emotion Control, with the Flaw: Tiring. Using it to grant Kit an immediate recovery roll.

Ari (and everyone else), the Freedom League is sending Velocity to liason with the group, fill them in on what is known right now and point them in the direction of where to go to get back into the fight (one of the nearby control boxes). So, if your ready, I will make an IC post :)

Blargh, sorry Freely.

I, like Blue Rose, would like us to tackle at least one transmitter, but as this IS pretty ancillary to the main event, if you think it better suited to the story for us to just end here I'm fine with it.

What do you folks think, one transmitter, two, zero? Not a lot of places the story can here go now, admittedly.

I would be fine with it as long as it ended on a good scene. Maybe taking out a transmitter. Maybe just standing in a line with the sun at their backs with business faces on before stomping in to kick ass and take names. The real question is, can we grab a transmitter and end this thread in six days? Because I would much rather close it promising offscreen action than have it close in the middle like a show whose funding got cut at the last minute.

I'm going to repeat what I said in chat, and say that vignettes are generally interesting because the characters are in the starring role, and allowed to come into their own in ways that aren't generally possible in a thread. It really seems like a waste of a chance to tell a story about our characters in particular.