Pale Moonlight (OOC)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time to test out Kat's pitiful toughness roll again. I believe that the injury also means she takes a detriment against strikes made to bruise, so it's down to a +5.

Toughness Roll: 23

That is as high as I can reasonably expect this roll to get, I think. So now I am injured once and bruised twice. A great day.

Edit: Also, for the record, I used skill mastery with sense motive to get a 20, and learned a lovely little tidbit.

So Warp seems to be having the hardest time of it, Blod is making herself quite visible as a target, Kit is nowhere in sight and Blue Jay is shooting arrows. Also a bunch of new mutants. No shortage of things to do here!

Free Action to catch the bag, get out the goggles and don them.

Move Action up to Quickstep

Standard Action to All-Out Power Attack her(+2 Damage, -2 Defense) Quickstep. Attack roll: 19. Reroll(3HP): 21. +10 from the reroll makes a 31. DC28 Toughness save for her.

Surge for another Move action over to one of the wounded. Fatigued.

Diplomacy roll to get as many people to let Warp help them as possible: 20 And all the injured people come aboard the Warp express!

Extra Effort: Power Stunt on her Terminal Array, to give her a way to move a whole bunch of people at once.

Teleport 8 (Extra: Area [burst 50ft], Accurate, Feats: Selective, Flaw: Long-Ranged, Progression 5 [2500 pounds]) 30/32

Twenty-five hundred pounds has to be enough. Warp moves everyone who let let her to the nearest hospital she can think of . . . The dead people too, since she doesn't know for sure they're dead, and reappears in the same spot on the platform. And since that's a full action, that'll end Warp's turn.

Standard: Using bluff to try to bait Quickstep into talking about what she's doing through the power of sass.

Move: Gonna get a little further away from that lava through the magic of teleportation.

Bluff: 20

We can do better than that! Kat can afford to be exhausted for a while to improve that roll.

Improved Bluff: 23

. . . Well that wasn't a waste of a hero point at all.