Building a Better Zombie Contest

Barnum

If you don't like using Improved Critical and such feats to represent "highly skilled," why not a Limited form of Blast? Something like Blast 5 (Limited: Only to add to firearm Blast damage after taking a full round to aim)? Or Boost Ballistic-based Blast 10, Personal Only?

I had to create a power like this for something I'm working on.

Infusion. 1/pp Per rank: Infusion allows you to add you power rank to damage rolls with equipment. This power does not function on devices. Damage is limited by your campaigns power level.

Damaging effect is 1 pp. Limited to equipment is minus one. Allowing the power to work with ranged equipment is plus 1. Hence, 1 pp per rank.

Infusion. 1/pp Per rank: Infusion allows you to add you power rank to damage rolls with equipment. This power does not function on devices. Damage is limited by your campaigns power level.

Damaging effect is 1 pp. Limited to equipment is minus one. Allowing the power to work with ranged equipment is plus 1. Hence, 1 pp per rank.

Interesting. I would have probably built this off of . . .

Boost X (1 PP/Rank - Equipment Damage)

What is the Action, Duration, and Range of "Infusion?"

Interesting. I would have probably built this off of . . .

Boost X (1 PP/Rank - Equipment Damage)

What is the Action, Duration, and Range of "Infusion?"

Free action(so as not to interfere with the attack itself), Instant duration, as I see no need for it to be used more often then that, and touch range. No infusing things far away from you(without paying for the option) Though that could make for an interesting TK character. Boost could work too, since you're reactivating it every round, but I felt a standard damage effect was the way to go.

Free action(so as not to interfere with the attack itself), Instant duration, as I see no need for it to be used more often then that, and touch range. No infusing things far away from you(without paying for the option) Though that could make for an interesting TK character. Boost could work too, since you're reactivating it every round, but I felt a standard damage effect was the way to go.