Pre-Packaged Adventures/One-Shots

KnightDisciple

So, sorta related to one of my threads from a while back....

I'm trying to see if people know of many/any good pre-made adventures for various game systems.

Now, I'll be nice and be more specific.

-These would be intended for 1-4 sessions of play (a session being 4-6 hours average).

-These would be very new-user-friendly for the GM, so that there's not much work that has to be done ahead of time, if any.

-They would be flexible, allowing between 3 and 5 players.

-They would (hopefully) be of the kind that would "whet the appetite" to at least theoretically get people wanting something more.

As for system/setting, I'm definitely wanting something with at least sci-fi influences, if not a straight up hard-core scifi system.

I'm willing to branch pretty far afield, system wise.

We've got resources to get our hands on most anything that's in physical print easily enough.

Some systems/settings/addons I'd be interested in:

-Dragonmech

-Dragonstar

-Battletech/Mechwarrior

-CthulhuTech

-Mekton

-Eclipse Phase

-Warhammer 40,000 (offhand Deathwatch might be fun)

I'm open to other suggestions, but as you can see, setting-wise I'm leaning toward stuff that's either "mash scifi and fantasy into a big pot" or "ALL THE HIGH TECH" sort of stuff. Or at least Big Stompy Robots. So, you know.

Anyways, advice appreciated!

Focusing this in a little more, I'd request recommendations for the following 4 systems:

-Eclipse Phase

-Shadowrun (preferably 4th Edition, since it's newer and all, but edition-neutral ones are good)

-Mechwarrior/Battletech (the game for individual pilots/infantry, not the group-combat level of the game)

-Mutants&Masterminds 2nd Edition (Because 3E is shameful. Also, looking for something that's either more science fiction oriented directly, or that's a hero scenario that could be adapted to such an orientation)

Again, this is focusing on pre-made, pre-written adventures/modules/scenarios, with as many "help a newb GM" bits as possible.