Ultimate Power Question

Endless Flight

Hmm. I wonder if that's still true with the more recent Superman. Now, red sun locks away his powers rather than ending them. It's still Power Loss, I guess. The slow loss and return of his powers when not around yellow sun radiation doesn't quite fit - this Superman would technically lose his powers in the dark.

I think that's a pretty excessive interpretation of a 4 PP drawback, "When not under a yellow sun."

"Doesn't work in the dark" would be worth a lot more than 4 PP Drawback. I'd probably make that a -1 Limitation (maybe -2 depending on the campaign).

Hmm. I wonder if that's still true with the more recent Superman. Now, red sun locks away his powers rather than ending them. It's still Power Loss, I guess. The slow loss and return of his powers when not around yellow sun radiation doesn't quite fit - this Superman would technically lose his powers in the dark.

I think that's a pretty excessive interpretation of a 4 PP drawback, "When not under a yellow sun."

"Doesn't work in the dark" would be worth a lot more than 4 PP Drawback. I'd probably make that a -1 Limitation (maybe -2 depending on the campaign).