The Great Escapist [OOC]

GranspearZX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah! That changes things a little bit then; I was gonna ask to clarify, but now... :)

Elias can 'see':

One man in a STAR uniform, running towards you--probably about 200 yards away, being chased by a number of flying gargoyle-looking creatures. There's also a very large, red-skinned creature dragging an unconscious figure in a STAR uniform into the woods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the hold-up. Been having a bit of a rough week and I'm still getting used to the new shiny whats-its around the board. But I have my notes back and I've got peoples' character sheets properly bookmarked, so here we go!

Arcturus's Initiative: Initiative: (1d20+5=15)

And the gargoyles: Initiative: (1d20+2=19)

So our breakdown ends up as such:

19 :: Gargoyles

15 :: Arcturus [2 HP; Unharmed]

12 :: Warp [1 HP, Unharmed]

12 :: Errant [1 HP, Unharmed]

9 :: Glow [2 HP, Unharmed]

6 :: Heraldo [5 HP, Unharmed]

And the gargoyles open up with a volley of fireballs intended for the colorful paragon:

Blast 6 (Fling Flame): (1d20+6=23, 1d20+6=19, 1d20+6=20)

So that's 3 TOU checks vs DC 21.

Arcturus leaps into action in a very literal way, aiming at the nearest gargoyle:

Claws (Strike 1, lightning): (1d20+12=20)

...which leaves the first gargoyle staggered and stunned.

IC post forthcoming, after which it'll be Warp's turn!

Okay, so Glow will be interposing for Warp if she gets attacked.

I believe there's a Gargoyle left unharmed, so Glow wants to give that a bit of a telekinetic smack about the head. Attack roll: 12. Lame.

Also, I don't think I did anything to use one yet, so Glow should come with 2 HP - she has a rank of luck.

Heraldo sets an Interpose for Errant since that boy has not eaten enough burgers yet. Meanwhile, he zips over to the other flying guy and Accurate Attacks it for a tradeoff of +3 Attack -3 Damage: 14. That would be a miss I'm guessing, so reroll(2HP) 13. +10 from the reroll makes it 23. DC23 TOU save for the gargoyle.