Super Smash Bros...

Wow, is there a difference between Super Smash Brothers and Super Smash brothers Brawl? Not really...

Now Unreal Tournament 2004. That is a classic game easily better than every other FPS Multi player game. Battlefield is nothing. However, UT is an insanely fast paced game. As in you need to be in the zone to play it. The jump button needs to be pressed in a 2:1 ratio of the fire button. Yes, jumping is more important than shooting. Add inspirational music (Linkin Park in my case) and off you go for months of hardcore gunfights, no reason, no rules.

Wow, is there a difference between Super Smash Brothers and Super Smash brothers Brawl? Not really...

Now Unreal Tournament 2004. That is a classic game easily better than every other FPS Multi player game. Battlefield is nothing. However, UT is an insanely fast paced game. As in you need to be in the zone to play it. The jump button needs to be pressed in a 2:1 ratio of the fire button. Yes, jumping is more important than shooting. Add inspirational music (Linkin Park in my case) and off you go for months of hardcore gunfights, no reason, no rules.

There are a few differences, but really it's the same game at heart. The biggest difference (for me) is the controller. The Wiimote and the chuk is distractingly different from every other controller out there. For some reason the fact that my hands can move independent of each other seems to cause me a lot of problems.

There are a few differences, but really it's the same game at heart. The biggest difference (for me) is the controller. The Wiimote and the chuk is distractingly different from every other controller out there. For some reason the fact that my hands can move independent of each other seems to cause me a lot of problems.

As a dedicated Ness user since the original, I can tell you that there is almost no difference between brawl and melee, aside from number of characters and a much better adventure mode. Admittedly, I've only played using the classic controller, and I have no intention of ever using the wii remote to play.

As a dedicated Ness user since the original, I can tell you that there is almost no difference between brawl and melee, aside from number of characters and a much better adventure mode. Admittedly, I've only played using the classic controller, and I have no intention of ever using the wii remote to play.