Special Delivery (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and make two notice checks and post the results here. I will use those two for the rest of the drive. You can also take 10 on both if you like.

Also, if you want to make one more "filler" post before the action starts, now is the time. I'm curious to know what Ronin likes to listen to on the radio. :)

If you want to jump out of the car and into traffic, make a reflex save (DC 20) to get out in time and avoid being run over, and a toughness save (DC 21 if you make your reflex save, DC 18 if you don't) to avoid going splat when you hit the road.

If you want to try to swerve to save yourself and the car, make a drive check (DC 15) and a toughness save for the car (DC 21 if you fail your drive check, DC 18 if you make it).

Ok I rolled a 20 on the drive check. Also what do you mean make a damage save? According to the rule book my car has a+8 damage save so I am already at the DC18 damage save. Also i have two ranks of evasion though I don't know if that works in the vehicle so I should be able to avoid the damage anyway.

I also took the liberty of performing my next action. Dropping the grenade. I only rolled a 6 but its an area dazzle attack and a big truck so maybe I can still blind one of them.

Good works so far its pretty exciting.

Ok I rolled a 20 on the drive check. Also what do you mean make a damage save? According to the rule book my car has a+8 damage save so I am already at the DC18 damage save. Also i have two ranks of evasion though I don't know if that works in the vehicle so I should be able to avoid the damage anyway.

The drive check is functioning as your reflex save for the area attack, but Evasion won't help you. The car's toughness save is +8 so you need to roll 1d20 for it just like any other toughness save. To save time, I rolled for you:

Toughness save vs. rocket attack. (1d20 8=11)

That is enough for the car to be "broken," which is bad. If you want to use a HP to reroll that's fine. If not, the car is going to come to a stop at the beginning of your next turn. You can write that part however you like.

The Van guys Drive (Reflex Save) (1d20 6=11)

They are blinded this round.