Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

Special Delivery (OOC)

Recommended Posts

You can jump all the way to the Kitchen in your next post if you want.

Share this post


Link to post

You can jump all the way to the Kitchen in your next post if you want.

Share this post


Link to post

Err or not...

I went ahead and move things along again, but if you want to stay and talk to Chad and Hughes, you can.

Share this post


Link to post

Err or not...

I went ahead and move things along again, but if you want to stay and talk to Chad and Hughes, you can.

Share this post


Link to post

"Water huh? I hope your not cheap, cause you're in the wrong place."

One of the best IC lines I've read yet. :D

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post

"Water huh? I hope your not cheap, cause you're in the wrong place."

One of the best IC lines I've read yet. :D

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post

If you have more you want to discuss, go ahead and keep RPing. If not, answer his question, and then I'll move you along on my next post (probably tomorrow). :)

Share this post


Link to post

"I assume you brought your gear and can start right away?"

For the sake of time, lets assume you did bring your gear, unless you have something else you want to do.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure what your plan is for transportation, but your wealth bonus would allow you a "normal" vehicle of any reasonable type.

Share this post


Link to post

Go ahead and make two notice checks and post the results here. I will use those two for the rest of the drive. You can also take 10 on both if you like.

Also, if you want to make one more "filler" post before the action starts, now is the time. I'm curious to know what Ronin likes to listen to on the radio. :)

Share this post


Link to post

If you want to jump out of the car and into traffic, make a reflex save (DC 20) to get out in time and avoid being run over, and a toughness save (DC 21 if you make your reflex save, DC 18 if you don't) to avoid going splat when you hit the road.

If you want to try to swerve to save yourself and the car, make a drive check (DC 15) and a toughness save for the car (DC 21 if you fail your drive check, DC 18 if you make it).

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to try to save the car of course. What kind of man would I be if I didn't? 8-) :super:

Share this post


Link to post

Ok I rolled a 20 on the drive check. Also what do you mean make a damage save? According to the rule book my car has a+8 damage save so I am already at the DC18 damage save. Also i have two ranks of evasion though I don't know if that works in the vehicle so I should be able to avoid the damage anyway.

I also took the liberty of performing my next action. Dropping the grenade. I only rolled a 6 but its an area dazzle attack and a big truck so maybe I can still blind one of them.

Good works so far its pretty exciting.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok I rolled a 20 on the drive check. Also what do you mean make a damage save? According to the rule book my car has a+8 damage save so I am already at the DC18 damage save. Also i have two ranks of evasion though I don't know if that works in the vehicle so I should be able to avoid the damage anyway.

The drive check is functioning as your reflex save for the area attack, but Evasion won't help you. The car's toughness save is +8 so you need to roll 1d20 for it just like any other toughness save. To save time, I rolled for you:

Toughness save vs. rocket attack. (1d20 8=11)

That is enough for the car to be "broken," which is bad. If you want to use a HP to reroll that's fine. If not, the car is going to come to a stop at the beginning of your next turn. You can write that part however you like.


The Van guys Drive (Reflex Save) (1d20 6=11)

They are blinded this round.

Share this post


Link to post

ok I see I was thinking of Damage dice not damage save. I had a feeling I might have to hoof it.

Share this post


Link to post

ok I see I was thinking of Damage dice not damage save. I had a feeling I might have to hoof it.

Or just steal another car once you've toasted these baddies. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...