Excerpted from Chat:

(15:31:05) SpicyWaffle: (whispers to Electra) *poke* Is Avenger around, perchance, Electra?

(15:44:14) Electra: (whispers) Yeah, but his compy is packed. Whatcha need?

(15:45:29) SpicyWaffle: (whispers to Electra) I was gonna ask him if there was anything peculiar about Millennium Mall, but it can wait if you guys are busy

(15:48:33) SpicyWaffle: (whispers to Electra) Derp. Not Millennium Mall. Harvest Supermarkets. Too many threads! Too many places!

(15:49:40) Electra: (whispers) Millenium Mall is there and where it's supposed to be. The stores are in different locations within it and... boo to your poison.

(15:51:11) Electra: (whispers) You can find one, though they aren't exactly in the same place as you remember. No monsters inside, but grocery stores are not a pleasant place after being hermetically sealed for three powerless months.

(15:51:49) Electra: (whispers) The one you find is not exactly sealed, the front window is smashed and there are some old corpses around it.

(15:54:19) Electra: (whispers) It's also totally dark inside, obvs. DC 15 survival check to gather supplies better than "enough food for a day"

(15:56:22) SpicyWaffle: (whispers to Electra) Haha, man. Now I wished I'd actually meant Millennium Mall. Geez

So, stuff...

Extra Efforting to pick up Light Control 10 as an Alternate Power. Bee-Keeper won't use a Hero Point to fight the Fatigue, and just suck up being tired.

DC15 Survival Check to Find Supplies: 1d20 → [20] = (20)

Baxter Bowles - MASTER SURVIVALIST!

• 2 weeks later...