Curtain Call(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC23 Bluff roll: 22. That is hilarious.

So using Mental Blast on the Illusion. 19. Hits, it doeth nothing! Canceling Lauren Illusion on the stage, and floating through the air into the rafters. Notice roll: 11. The horror.

Round nine:

Warp: Unharmed, 2HP

Kit: Unharmed, 4HP

Silver Scream: Unharmed-GM

Kat's gonna make a bluff roll to try to make SS expose herself from her hiding place.

Bluff Roll: 13

No! No. I refuse to let Kat take a one on one of her best skills and autofail! Burning a hero point, improved roll, you know how it goes.

Bluff Roll: 28

There. That's better.

I now have one hero point left, if my memory's working right.

Sounds way short to me, but whatever.

Negotiations have broken down. Throwing not-fire.

Base Power: Blast 2 (Power Feats: Accurate 4, Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing 1, Improved Range 3, Indirect 1) [15/15PP] (Fox Fire, Infernal)

+2/-2 power attack. DC19 Toughness, with one homing attempt and a range of enough.

To hit: 1d20+10=22

Stealth: 1d20+17=36 -20 for stealth while attacking, for a total of 16.

Long odds! 19. Huh.

Alright, Going Invisible, then adding onto her current Illusion an apparition of herself right beside Kit, then Moving to the other side of her. EDIT: Actually, better idea. I actually end this in a reasonable amount of time and hopefully cease being moronic. Silver Scream makes an apparition of herself before Kit, while giving the Illusion that her actual body is being consumed in Fox Fire. She stays visible.

Round eleven.

Warp: Unharmed, 1HP

Kit: Unharmed, 4HP

Silver Scream: Bruise(x1)-GM

Warp is up once more.