Curtain Call(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Kit is entirely capable of doing just that, but is smart enough not to. :P

More Stealth, more take 10, more 27.

Same illusion doing different things. Take 10 on Bluff for 23. DC16 Will. Expanding on the illusion (it's a 100' AoE, which should more than engulf the room); the rafters are in the AoE for my illusion, so I make my anthropomorphic smokey interpretively dancing smoke thing.

Sense Motive roll, DC23: 27. Huh. DC16 Will save to realize its illusive nature: 13.

Reroll(+1HP to both Warp and Kit) : 23. she realizes that it is, in fact, an illusory image.

Moving down to the central aisle, and making an image of herself on the stage in front of the illusion of Kat, saying hateful things.

Round 5

Warp: Unharmed, 2HP

Kit: Unharmed, 3HP

Silver Scream: Unharmed-GM

Warp's up!

I have a horrible, horrible idea for stalling the ghost for a long, long time. Problem is, it doesn't really involve Warp. And Kat would actually be more useful for it.

Since Kit's ability to cast illusions is more than enough to fill the entire room, I'm thinking she just puts on a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream after a little more back and forth and/or her learning Scream's already figured out the illusion, going with the angle of, 'Even if it's all an illusion, do you really care? It's all about the dream in the end. All hail Queen Titania!'

Which could lead to a putting-the-spirit-to-rest route (rather than the stall-'til-dawn), perhaps with Warp going back to Kat and stepping into a role to either get close to the real Scream or bring life to the production with actual acting.

After talking it over with Freely Seek, they suggested that Kit alert Warp to what she's about to try and pull, possibly via the friendly cartoon fox-person?

Personally, I am in favor of that plan. It uses illusions in an interesting way and gives a good platform for either a good talking-down or sneak-attack.

You're tying to talk her down with an image of glory, so that would be a Charisma roll. DC15 Sense Motive save: 20.

Notice roll: 13. Failed.

Silver Scream sustains her Illusion, and adds onto it a maze around the exits. Move action up onto the stage above her Illusion.

Round seven,

Unchanged. Warp: Unharmed, 2HP

Kit: Unharmed, 3HP

Silver Scream: Unharmed-GM

Warp's up, want to take any action Freely?

I guess it's a good thing that worked then, since I meant to save that post to drafts and wait till I heard back, not just up and post it. Erk. Sorry.

Yeah, this is gonna be her only action this turn; let's roll ourselves some bluff.

Bluff Roll: 13

You know what? That's not okay. I'm going to spend a hero point to do that again as an improved roll.

Bluff Roll: 15 (Scales up to 25 cause improved roll)

We can do better. Burning my last hero point.

Bluff Roll: 27

The end result is 27.