Curtain Call(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to do that thing now with Heraldo and Warp that I was planning to do.

Anyway, she can't make that Notice roll normally. 20. Nope. Silver Scream Moves ten feet below where she was before.

Round twelve:

Warp: Unharmed, 1HP

Kit: Unharmed, 4HP

Silver Scream: Bruise(x1)-GM

Now that Kat understand that other people might be somewhat inconvenienced by the illusion maze hanging around the door, she's got it into her head to help people in. Since SS is paying particular attention to the rafters, I'm assuming that'd take stealth?

Stealth Roll: 6

. . . Wow. I want to know if it actually failed before I post though, cause if it does I want Kat to accidentally cut a sandbag loose or make the failure funny in some other way. I might do it even if it works, just to highlight so bad SS is at seeing things.

DC23 Intimidate check, using Intimidate as the counter: 31.

The illusion of her continues to be incinerated. Intimidate check to try and demoralize Kit: 23. Well then. Move Action into the rafters.

Round Thirteen.

Warp: Unharmed, Fatigued, 1HP

Kit: Unharmed, 3HP

Silver Scream: Bruise(x1)-GM

Counter-intimidate to resist.

1d20+5=9

HP: 1d20+5=14 +10=24, so pass.

Then, drop the illusion to use fox fire. HP to fire two of 'em (both at +2 Power Attack for DC19 Toughness), and sniping. 50% miss change for using inaccurate sense (the soul sense) for targeting, I do believe. Those'll be 1d2-1. 1 hits, 0 misses. Also, indirect to chuck it around the curtain.

Stealth: 1d20-3=17 Woo, nat 20.

Fox Fire 1:

Miss Chance-1d2-1=1 Makes miss chance.

To Hit-1d20+10=25

Fox Fire 2-

Miss Chance-1d2-1=1 Makes miss chance.

To Hit-1d20+10=18

DC19 Toughness save #1: 3. Fiating a reroll(3HP left for Kit): 11. Dazed, 2 Bruises and Injured. DC19 Toughness save: 1. Fiating that doesn't kill the Silver Scream, instead driving her wailing out of the theatre and back to her cinema, to haunt it once more. Her illusion drops around the exits and entryways.

Out of rounds.

• 2 weeks later...