Reallocating PP's

Collateral has 4 points of the Equipment Feat invested in a secret base. But for certain reasons in IC, he is going to stop using his current base. (If Ref's want to know IC reasons PM me I don't want to disclose it publicly)

I was wondering if i can reallocate these points into something else instead since i will no longer be using it?

Collateral has 4 points of the Equipment Feat invested in a secret base. But for certain reasons in IC, he is going to stop using his current base. (If Ref's want to know IC reasons PM me I don't want to disclose it publicly)

I was wondering if i can reallocate these points into something else instead since i will no longer be using it?

We have usually been pretty lenient about this. As long as the reallocation makes sense, and there is some IC justification for it, it has been fine.

So . . . if you wanted to just respend your equipment points on something else: Yes, no problem.

If you wanted to spend those 4 PPs on adding magical array . . . probably not.

If somewhere in-between, we'll take it on a case by case basis. What did you have in mind?

We have usually been pretty lenient about this. As long as the reallocation makes sense, and there is some IC justification for it, it has been fine.

So . . . if you wanted to just respend your equipment points on something else: Yes, no problem.

If you wanted to spend those 4 PPs on adding magical array . . . probably not.

If somewhere in-between, we'll take it on a case by case basis. What did you have in mind?

Honestly i like the idea of having the base but I would either like to change it's location to be like a floating skybase (magnetic repulsors perhaps in keping with my theme) or put the points into the Benefit: Wealth feat.

I'd be fine with either (respending your EP on a different base, or cashing them in for ranks of Benefit: Wealth), but I've asked another Ref to jump in here and give a second opinion.

Honestly i like the idea of having the base but I would either like to change it's location to be like a floating skybase (magnetic repulsors perhaps in keping with my theme) or put the points into the Benefit: Wealth feat.

I'd be fine with either (respending your EP on a different base, or cashing them in for ranks of Benefit: Wealth), but I've asked another Ref to jump in here and give a second opinion.

I think I will vie for the skybase. Can i start a thread where the base pretty much comes out of the ground and takes air above North Freedom City?

That's fine. Just work up the cost in EP of the floating base and post your character request change in the Character Edits thread.

I think I will vie for the skybase. Can i start a thread where the base pretty much comes out of the ground and takes air above North Freedom City?

That's fine. Just work up the cost in EP of the floating base and post your character request change in the Character Edits thread.