All Take and No Give(IC)

Ari

"I would very much like that,"

He himself finished his curry and took a sip of his water,

"There is just so much too see. Even with my job, it's been slow going, so many places to look. I am glad to have made your aquaintance,"

He held out his hand for a shake, as was custom, physically contact was a universal langauge, though he doubt many would follow if he tried to explain this one at home, or the very interesting one with the raising of the third finger of either hand.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By now there was no lingering confusion about handshakes for the lefty, and Marceau clasped Philos's hand in a strong grip, shaking it with will and vigor. "I will! And it has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Philos. I hope to meet you again, under more pleasant circumstances."

"There is indeed much to see here! Far too often this city's status as hero central overshadows its very real qualities. I have lived here for years, and still not seen half its wonders." letting go of the hand, he politely saw the philotherian to the door and waved good-bye to him until the tall, pale man was out of sight in the crowds of bustling Freedom City.

Wandering up to the counter, he payed for their meal, digging into his pockets for a few stray bills to make a tip. With a warm "Good day, Marie!" Marceau wandered cheerfully out into the street, heading for his look-out point. His day was by no means over, but it was at least made shorter by his new friend.

'It is very interesting' he reflected as he made his inconspicuous way through the streets and the loud crowds he loved 'how many masters of beasts are like that vengeful family, and so few like Philos. I think he might be the first I have met who wasn't all take and no give...a grand turning point!'