Fades+Progession?

Cyrith

Perhaps you guys can help me with this.

I'm doing a build that has a person changing into a second form. For simplicity sake, I'm using Metamorph. I had alot to put in this build, and trying to get all the non-instant powers was just making me annoyed. Basically, I'm trying to mimic the ability to be in her second form for awhile, then have it end. Fades with the Total Fade extra works but, because I'm using metamorph, only allows her to assume that form for 2 rounds. This seems a little low. I had the idea to apply the progression feat, but I'm not sure how that would really work. Any ideas? That don't require Alt Form or UP. I'm poor, and can't afford 40 bucks for a book right now. (And I hate PDFs, though I may have to get over that one)

Perhaps you guys can help me with this.

I'm doing a build that has a person changing into a second form. For simplicity sake, I'm using Metamorph. I had alot to put in this build, and trying to get all the non-instant powers was just making me annoyed. Basically, I'm trying to mimic the ability to be in her second form for awhile, then have it end. Fades with the Total Fade extra works but, because I'm using metamorph, only allows her to assume that form for 2 rounds. This seems a little low. I had the idea to apply the progression feat, but I'm not sure how that would really work. Any ideas? That don't require Alt Form or UP. I'm poor, and can't afford 40 bucks for a book right now. (And I hate PDFs, though I may have to get over that one)