Flick of Horror (OOC)

Supercape

Round 1

19 - Silver Scream - Unharmed

17 - Etain - Unharmed - 2 HP

11 - Nocturne - Unharmed - 1 HP

And we shall start of with some horrible effects and illusions caused by Silver Scream. She will also use this oppurtunity to try an intimidate on Nocturne as a move action:

1d20+9=25 so thats a DC 25 save (Will / Sense Motive / Intimidate, whatever is higher). Failure means shaken for one round (-2 to attack rolls, saving throws, checks).

Finally, she turns invisible!

Ill give Nocturne a +2 Bonus to that roll, as Sombra-La is pretty relaxed about these horrors relative to a normal human.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time to go to work! I'm going to use Extra Effort to Power Stunt a new alternate power; which represents Sombra-La shunting a new spell into Danni's head.

Spiritual Shackles of Sombra-La: Nullify (All Spirit Descriptor Powers) 10, Extras: Nullifying Field, Duration +1, Distracting.

The AoE should cover the entire theater floor. DC 20 Will Save for Silver Scream.

It deactivates!

Apologies for the rank of luck, I missed that!

Round 2

19 - Silver Scream - Powers deactivated - Unharmed

17 - Etain - Unharmed - 2 HP

11 - Nocturne - Unharmed - 2 HP - Fatigued

For her round, the Silver Scream will try to reactivate her ghostly form, by using extra effort! 1d20+10=11 failing dismally, so you cant even fail to beat that opposed score.

Etain is up!

You can, although I think exactly what you know of her and the DC of that is best left to PurpleProse, so i will let her arbitrate that.

(I dont think she has done a Reputation table yet!)

Purple if you could let Aoiroo know what DC would allow what knowledge. I presume that Sombra-La achieved great fame within her own dimension, and that the demon in question (who is a powerful dimension hopper) would at least have heard of the name. However its your character so let me know if this is not the case. And give 'Roo a DC and info for that! (or no DC at all, and say its off limits). Your call on that one.

Cosmology? Etain doesn't have that, though she should, huh, that knowledge wasn't house ruled when I built her. Guess Etain doesn't know her for the moment, just gonna use paralyze, it's an area attack (Selective), so DC 24 reflex, if that fails, DC 24 Will Save (if it doesn't, DC 17).

Also, I'd like to make an Arcane Lore check to tell what's happening to Silver Scream.

Feel free to do so!

DC 20

As you have taken away her immunity to fortitude effects, and she has no CON, I am handwaiving this as she is dying and her essence floating back into the film (that is still playing)

As for Etain:

1d20+5=17 without much surprise, fails reflex roll.

1d20+9=21 will is a bit stronger, so its just slowed

Post away Roo.