Freedom City teaser

cosmicarus

Hey all,

I put together this small teaser for the website. It's only the first draft, as there are a few changes I want to make, but I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone had any suggestions.

mrm1CS0DUsE

(PS: Thanks Barnum! - I hope you don't mind that I 'borrowed' your city background.)

Hey all,

I put together this small teaser for the website. It's only the first draft, as there are a few changes I want to make, but I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone had any suggestions.

mrm1CS0DUsE

(PS: Thanks Barnum! - I hope you don't mind that I 'borrowed' your city background.)

coughIstoleittoocough

:lol:

My only tip would be to leave off the final "/index.php" in the website URL. It is unnecessary (thanks, apache :) ).

Also, if you want any other of the graphics in their original form, just let me know.

coughIstoleittoocough

:lol:

My only tip would be to leave off the final "/index.php" in the website URL. It is unnecessary (thanks, apache :) ).

Also, if you want any other of the graphics in their original form, just let me know.

Ah! And all this time I've been typing more than I need to *sigh*

Will do dude, thanks :)

This looks awesome, dude? Where's the music from, I love it! Especially the 'ooh-eee-ooh-eee' part. :D

The music is another thing I...er... borrowed. It's from a band called 'Ookla The Mok'. Their tagline is 'Rock music for nerds', so you know it's good.

Ah! And all this time I've been typing more than I need to *sigh*

Will do dude, thanks :)

This looks awesome, dude? Where's the music from, I love it! Especially the 'ooh-eee-ooh-eee' part. :D

The music is another thing I...er... borrowed. It's from a band called 'Ookla The Mok'. Their tagline is 'Rock music for nerds', so you know it's good.