The Unlikely Duo: Part 2 (OOC)

Lilac

I'm putting all of my Dyn PPs into Flight. I should be able to cover several miles as a move action. I'm going to

1. move toward the swimmers (move action)

2. grab them (standard or move action?)

3. fly them over to the nearest ship (more of my move action, thanks to the move-by feat)

4. and drop them on the ship (free action)

If I can move after the free action ( I probably still have plenty of move left), I'll dive back into the ocean down toward the sinking boat.

I'm putting all of my Dyn PPs into Flight. I should be able to cover several miles as a move action. I'm going to

1. move toward the swimmers (move action)

2. grab them (standard or move action?)

3. fly them over to the nearest ship (more of my move action, thanks to the move-by feat)

4. and drop them on the ship (free action)

If I can move after the free action ( I probably still have plenty of move left), I'll dive back into the ocean down toward the sinking boat.

MarkK, I just got a text from Lilac that basically said she was going to be unable to return to the site for some time and asked that I archive her characters. It is up to you guys how you want to handle writing Celestia out of the story. I don't mind NPCing her enough to get through this scenario, if that's what you want.

... argh. That sucks to unbelievable levels. I really enjoyed rping with her. We can always just say that the two people she rescued were injured and had to fly them to a hospital for medical attention while I face undersea monster thing, I guess, if you want to finish out this thread. I wouldn't want her characters played when she herself wants em archived, would feel wrong.

... argh. That sucks to unbelievable levels. I really enjoyed rping with her. We can always just say that the two people she rescued were injured and had to fly them to a hospital for medical attention while I face undersea monster thing, I guess, if you want to finish out this thread. I wouldn't want her characters played when she herself wants em archived, would feel wrong.

Yeah, it does. :|

I'll NPC her minimally to get her out of the scene and then we can press on with the fight. I'll update tomorrow.

Does there seem to be anyone else in the yacht now that I can take a look at it?

Not that you can easily see (as a reaction). If you want to spend a move action to check it out further, make a Notice roll.

If you want Celestia to fight the beast while you do some more rescuing or vice versa, let me know. We can do whatever.

Okay, I'm going to grab for them and take advantage of move by to then get them the heck out of there..

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1541139/

Um. I don't suppose as average joes who are at that flailing around they have a really low defense that a, let's see, 12 would work?

My confirm grapple roll by the way is.. also really bad.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1541148/

edit: I have been told the rolling was unneeded anyway, so, uh, nevermind! move along! nothing to see here!