Twilight at the Museum (IC)

Synth gently put down the guard, examining him. The clone looked rather uncomfortable, wrapped in the guards jacket and nothing else. Her dignity was preserved but she looked like a catwalk model in some bizarre chic.

"I'm not a doctor" she said "but this man is seriously injured. I know we shouldn't raise panic here, but if perhaps there is someone with medical experience in the visitors?" she asked Bob. "Unless you have some experience..."

"My knowledge is rather basic, but lets have a look at him..." she said, examining the man carefully.

Down by the generator...

"The backup?" asked Synth. "I'm no engineer..." she muttered, as she looked at the generator. She was no genius, but her carefully designed brain had the remarkable ability to absorb and think at much greater speeds than normal humans. It was an efficient organ. Shedid not rate her intellect as high as the geniuses that had designed her, however. It was just that she had a more organised brain.

She took a look at the generator. It looked fairly straightforward to her inexpert eye.

"I appreciate not being electrocuted, by the way..." she said to Vector as she attempted to restart the power...

The generator has a relatively simple control panel, Synth just turns a key (which was left in the panel) from locked to unlocked and pushes a green button marked "Start" which begins to glow. There is a rumble as the starter turned over and the generator roars to life. The fluorescent lights in the electrical room slowly flicker to life.

Upstairs, the lights also come back on, leading to a roar of excited voices among the visitors. Synth's examination of the guard does not reveal much, he has a heartbeat and is breathing, but both are faint. Atomic Bob also looks at the guard quickly, but frowns and shakes his head. "Medicine's not my field, if there's no bleeding to stop I'm out of ideas. Maybe we can ask the guards to discreetly find a doctor or nurse."

Just as Bob suggests this is a guard standing near the stairway where Synth and Bob are hidden and walks over to speak, looking. "That's great, I'm glad we have some help here. I don't know what happened to Frank downstairs or what's blocking the door, but I know it's out of our league."

Bob nods, "We've got Frank here, I think. He's hurt, but we don't know how. We want to find him a doctor, someone who can help him, but we don't want to panic people more."

The guard nods and relays the request through his radio.