New Guy

Willis

Hey guys.

I'm new to the site and trying to build my character. I'm torn as to what to make though. Is there any type of concept that there is an abundance of so I can avoid that? I have several things I'd like to try, but I'm not sure which to do.

Thanks.

Hey guys.

I'm new to the site and trying to build my character. I'm torn as to what to make though. Is there any type of concept that there is an abundance of so I can avoid that? I have several things I'd like to try, but I'm not sure which to do.

Thanks.

Hey guys.

Thanks.

Welcome!

You may want to scan through the Character Bank to see what's there, but if my memory server we have:

1. Far more heroes than villains.

2. An abundance of gravity controllers and various kinds of bricks.

3. A growing number of people with different kinds of magical arrays.

4. Quite a few "street level" type martial artists.

Hope that helps.

Hey guys.

Thanks.

Welcome!

You may want to scan through the Character Bank to see what's there, but if my memory server we have:

1. Far more heroes than villains.

2. An abundance of gravity controllers and various kinds of bricks.

3. A growing number of people with different kinds of magical arrays.

4. Quite a few "street level" type martial artists.

Hope that helps.

I was thinking of doing an homage to Rogue. I was gonna do Mimic with the alternate power of nullify (extended duration) and having it be flawed as touch and always active. I'm not great with the points though, so could you guys help me come up with the cost of such a power?

I was thinking of doing an homage to Rogue. I was gonna do Mimic with the alternate power of nullify (extended duration) and having it be flawed as touch and always active. I'm not great with the points though, so could you guys help me come up with the cost of such a power?

You're asking the wrong guy for math help, but I am curious as to whether or not you're going for a tragic villain (Rogue's early career) or tragic hero (as we know her today).

You're asking the wrong guy for math help, but I am curious as to whether or not you're going for a tragic villain (Rogue's early career) or tragic hero (as we know her today).