Show off your wallpaper

Lilac

So cute. :D

No doubt! *sighs*

No image post, Barnum? I'm disappointed. :)

skinny white girl, wearing a school girl sailor suit, holding a bloody stuffed bunny in one hand and a bloody butcher knife in the other.

smexy!

Predictable. :roll:

:lol:

So cute. :D

No doubt! *sighs*

No image post, Barnum? I'm disappointed. :)

skinny white girl, wearing a school girl sailor suit, holding a bloody stuffed bunny in one hand and a bloody butcher knife in the other.

smexy!

Predictable. :roll:

:lol:

I have two wallpapers I switch between. The first is what I usually use, it's a superhero team based on my family that I made using the costume creator from City Of Heroes:

Background01.jpg

The second is the one I use on nights when I have my FtF game. On these nights, I rig up a second screen to my laptop which displays my wallpaper, plus anything I might drag onto it from the first screen. It's this screen that the players can see. This is what they'll see by default, unless there's a map or a picture of a person that I want to display, in which case I change that to my background and it pops up on the screen.

Background02.jpg

And yes, it's a high school superhero game ;) I haven't watched that 'Bones' show yet, I guess I must get around to it one of these days...

I have two wallpapers I switch between. The first is what I usually use, it's a superhero team based on my family that I made using the costume creator from City Of Heroes:

Background01.jpg

The second is the one I use on nights when I have my FtF game. On these nights, I rig up a second screen to my laptop which displays my wallpaper, plus anything I might drag onto it from the first screen. It's this screen that the players can see. This is what they'll see by default, unless there's a map or a picture of a person that I want to display, in which case I change that to my background and it pops up on the screen.

Background02.jpg

And yes, it's a high school superhero game ;) I haven't watched that 'Bones' show yet, I guess I must get around to it one of these days...

• 2 months later...