Digital Love (IC)

“It seems they’ve called in some guards in from somewhere, and it look’s like these little bot’s are all over the business. But we can probably jam them.†she gave a little smile “In the panic they forgot all about poor little me in the chair.â€

There was a little shimmer, and suddenly there was a merge in the corner, seeming listening to a voice that only she could hear.

“It seems that Angela is still in there, but she being suppressed by a much more powerful AI, luckily it’s keeping them both busy right now. And they’ve not bothered to cancel the 911 call, so the Ambulance is going to be here real soon. So do we go round or through?â€

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he glowered then, lifting up a fist, "I am not a subtle man in cases like this."  And he aimed it at the wall, before a veritable torrent of electricity crashed out like a wave into the wall he was facing, and it kept going, as he pushed out with his power, leaving a smoking hole through several rooms.

"I am going through."  And he rose from his feet, moving towards through the hole he had just made.  Hands remained clenched as he moved balled, into fists without him even thinking about it.  At this point Amir was spoiling for a fight.